The Original (Yandere Adam x Reader)

(Y/n's Pov)

     I walked around heaven, my shoes tapping against the golden sidewalk. I sighed as I kept walking, my wings gently rustling as I walked past a few people down the street to get to my house. I hadn't been in a good mood lately as a good amount of my friends had gone missing. No clue how this happened to any of them. Heaven is one of the safest places to be! Demons can't get up here and hurt anyone! I sighed as I rubbed my hands and went into my house, flopping down onto my couch with my wings folded up against my back.

     I let out another sad sigh before perking up at the sound of knocking at my front door. I pulled myself up off the couch and to the front door, looking out the peephole to see.. Adam!? What is... what is he doing here..? I open the door and look up at Adam's face, despite him wearing his mask. "Hey Adam.. what are you... what are you doing here?" "Eh, I just wanted to see ya sweet cheeks." Adam said with a grin as I forcefully made myself smile at his nickname. "Oh.. that's nice of you.."

     Adam just grinned more as he pushed his way in... this man never left me alone I swear.. "yeah, thought you could use my holy presence babe." "Adam please. We've been over this, don't call me that." "Whatever babe." Adam just plopped himself down on my couch and relaxed smugly. I sighed at the egotistical man's behavior but sat on the other side of the couch. "So whatcha been up to babe?" "Just grieving over some missing friends."

     "Awe, you want me to get ya a drink?" ... "sure..." Adam just grinned more as he got up and walked into my kitchen. I didn't even bother to listen to what he was doing until he walked over and handed me a pink drink. "Here ya are babe." "Thank you Adam." Adam just gave me a nod as I sipped the drink after sighing. I rubbed my forehead as Adam just watched me, I couldn't help but yawn after a while.... I felt... really tired all of a sudden.. "heh, your tired babe?" I yawned again as I nodded in response

     "Cmere." Adam smirked and pulled me to his side suddenly. He then forcefully held me against him as I started to pass out despite my panic "don't worry hun."

"You're stuck with the Original now."

(421 words)