C H A P T E R 8

VOTEE for the upcoming chapters

Next chapter would be a smut
Valentine special 🌹😌

VOTEEEEE PLEASE 💌

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Authors pov

As the last echoes of the party faded into the night, Yn found herself sitting alone by the poolside, her feet dangling in the cool water as she gazed out at the starry sky above. The events of the evening weighed heavily on her mind, the conversation about the marriage alliance lingering like a shadow in the depths of her thoughts.

Lost in her contemplation, she was unaware of the figure watching her from afar—a silent sentinel standing in the darkness, his gaze fixed upon her with a mixture of longing and regret.

Jungkook stood at the edge of the pool, hidden in the shadows, his heart aching as he watched Yn lost in her own thoughts.

He longed to reach out to her, to offer her comfort and reassurance in her moment of uncertainty. But he knew that he had no right to intrude upon her solitude, not when he was the source of her turmoil.

And so, he remained where he was, his gaze never leaving Yn as she sat by the poolside, her brow furrowed in concentration, her features bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight.

In that moment, as he watched her from afar, Jungkook felt a surge of longing welling up within him—a longing to bridge the distance that separated them, to reach out and pull her into his arms, to whisper words of love and reassurance into her ear.

But he knew that he couldn't. Not when their relationship hung in the balance, teetering on the edge of uncertainty. He had to respect Yn's space, even if it tore him apart inside.

As Yn sat by the pool, the soft ripples of water dancing around her feet, she sensed someone approaching. Without even glancing back, she knew it was Jungkook. There was a certain aura to his presence, a familiar comfort that she had come to recognize over the years.

"Jungkook-shii," she murmured, her voice carrying gently through the quiet night air. "Would you mind joining me?"

Her words hung in the air, a silent invitation that she hoped he would accept. Despite the weight of her thoughts, she found herself longing for his company, craving the reassurance that his presence always brought.

she felt the soft rustle of fabric as Jungkook settled down beside her, the warmth of his presence enveloping her like a comforting embrace. They sat in silence for a while, the only sound the soft lapping of water against the pool's edge.

In that moment, as they sat side by side beneath the canopy of stars, Yn felt a sense of peace wash over her. There was something comforting about being in Jungkook's presence, something that made her feel safe and secure even in the midst of uncertainty.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Yn remarked, breaking the silence with a gentle smile as she glanced up at the star-studded sky above.

Jungkook nodded, his gaze following hers as he took in the sight. "It truly is," he agreed, his voice soft with admiration. "There's something magical about being out here under the stars."

Yn nodded in agreement, her eyes sparkling with quiet enthusiasm. "It's moments like these that make you appreciate the simple things in life," she mused, her gaze drifting back to the shimmering surface of the pool.