C H A P T E R 10🔞

Vote for next part
Tw: smut 🔞

Don't be a silent reader.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"even if you are thinking of it let me tell you that now there's no backing out "

|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
•°

Jungkook kissed her roughly as yn squirms beneath him. She's too much intimidated by his aura . He's personality can send shivers to anyone he's dominating. He's older but does anyone care ?

He's bulky forehead covered with sweat his arm is covered with tattoos his percings moving a little as he tilts his head to get a better access to her mouth

The kiss feels electrifying, feeling his soft lips smashing in with hers as he sucks her lower lip passionately. She feels shivers down her spines .

Jungkook moves to her cheeks, neck and starts to nibble on her neck while his one hand makes its way to her back unclipping her bra . A click is heard as the bra falls a little loose yn feels nervous and hot at the same time . The temperature of the room is hot as if they the nearest possible to the sun .

Jungkook moves back licking his lower lip intensely gazing at her breasts. They seem so soft and squishy makes him want to eat them suck them . He takes his rough palm to massage her one boob and slowly leans in to kiss the nipple of the other boob.

As soon as yn feels his lips on the top of her nipple she lets out a breathy moan arching her back. The kisses go sloppier and sloppier until jungkook takes the whole breast in his mouth his tongue swirling around, while he countinues on massaging the other .

Jungkook: you're breasts are so sweet just like you sweetheart.

When he's done with sucking both her boobs he countinues to undress himself.
Yn looks at him . He's just so gorgeous.
The thought never really leaving her mind , he has a perfect proportional body his toned and making him wanna touch it . She's brought back to her world when his fingers slid in her panties.
He leans in pampering her with kisses all over her face he Whispers,

Jungkook: do you want this, do I have my sweethearts permission?

Yn: ofcourse jungkook-shii

Jungkook rubs her pussy with his fore and middle finger and the slides her panties throwing them away he starts to kiss her passionately inserting his 2 fingers inside her vagina slow but deep

She moans in his mouth as he tries to distract her from pain . Soon when she is wet enough he pulls them back grabbing his cock .

Jungkook takes yns hand and pacled it on his proudly standing cock .

Jungkook: rub it sweetheart prepare it for this to go inside you .

Yn being new to this feeling gets exited her hormones not helping either she slowly moves up and down pumping his cock she can feel his precum .

Jungkook moans to the feeling he is getting right now his bestfriends daughter pumping his cock what can be more thrilling than that ?

Yn : can you rub it on me please
She purrs to him . Jungkook raised his one eyebrow being shocked by her boldness

Jungkook: as my sweetheart wishes

His tip rubbing on her vulva spreading her labia lips he's staring at her just like a prey staring at his meal

He jerks and massages his cock sometimes before alining his cock on her entrence. He pushes his tip slowly pushing the whole length in groaning at the tightness of her pussy. Yn moans loudly she feels like she is being ripped apart . Jungkook takes a pillow and places it below her back and wraps his arms securing her tightly pushing again pulling out and going in he sucks her boobs. He's going on a slow pace which makes her feel his raw cock going in and out. He kissed her passionately again not wanting to leave sucking on her lower lip he whispered

"Mine, all mine your lips your neck your breasts your hips your ass your pussy your heart your soul all mine "

Yns pov

He starts pounding smashing his balls on my private area I look at it looks so hot a string of our precum leaking from his balls as he again slapped his cock in my hole. His thighs slapping against my ass and inner thighs making skin slapping sounds.

With every thrust he goes a little more deeper in my insides his tip touching places in me that even I have never discovered. I groan loudly as he hits a certain spot I feel a rush of pleasure move through me .

I can hear him moan too but at this point I cannot think of anything I moan loudly just feeling his cock ripping my insides giving me nothing but pleasure. I feel something building up I feel like I have to go to the washroom to pee I don't know what but suddenly I hear him moan loudly.

Jungkook: Aahh fuckkk-

Yn: what h-h happened ahh mmmm

Jungkook: sweet h-heart let me breathe you're clen-ching too tight.

The urgency to pee grows as I speak

Yn: jungkook-shii I want t-to pee pleaseee

Jungkook: let it out sweetheart I'll help you in doing that .

With that he picks up both my legs placing them on his shoulders he intertwines our hands together kissing my forehead he picks up his speed pounding faster so fast that I leak all my juices out but he doesn't stops he moves rough . Skin slapping getting louder than ever. He's wrecking me pumping his thick veiny cock in me. The bed is creaking the rooms smells sex now our moans could be heard from afar .

I feel warm liquid inside me and I arched my back and gripped firm on his hair . That's when everything turned pitch black.