C H A P T E R 9 🔞

Vote please for next upcoming chapters

Comment your thoughts 💭

Don't be a silent reader 💌

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Who am I to you yn ?"

With her back pressed against the wall and Jungkook's intense gaze fixed on her, Yn felt a surge of conflicting emotions rise within her. She tried to steady her racing heart, but his proximity sent her senses into overdrive, leaving her breathless and unsure.

"Jungkook-shii..." she began, her voice barely a whisper, "what are you doing?"

Her question hung in the air, heavy with uncertainty and longing. She could feel the heat of his body radiating against her own, his presence overwhelming and intoxicating all at once.

But as much as she craved his touch, a part of her hesitated, afraid of what it might mean to surrender to the feelings that stirred within her. She knew that this was dangerous territory, that to give in to him would be to risk everything.

"Please..." she pleaded, her voice trembling with uncertainty.

Feeling the weight of Jungkook's presence pressing against her, Yn's breath hitched as she cast her gaze downwards, unable to meet his intense stare. Her heart hammered in her chest, torn between the conflicting emotions that raged within her.

As she tried to gather her thoughts, Yn felt Jungkook's gentle touch beneath her chin, lifting her face to meet his gaze once more. His eyes burned with a fervent intensity, his question hanging in the air like a silent plea.

"I'm asking again," he murmured, his voice soft yet determined, "who am I to you?"

Yn's pulse quickened at his words, her mind racing as she searched for an answer.

She knew that this was a defining moment, a chance to lay bare the truth of her feelings, but the words caught in her throat, tangled in a web of uncertainty and fear.

"I..." she began, her voice barely a whisper, "I don't know..."

But even as the words left her lips, she knew that they were a lie. Deep down, she knew exactly what Jungkook meant to her-to her, he was everything. He was the one who had stood by her side through thick and thin, the one who had protected her, cherished her, and loved her like no one else ever could.

Yn knew that she couldn't deny the truth any longer.

"You're..." she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion, "you're my attraction, my protector, my favourite person jungkook-shii

I- I like you "

In that moment, as their eyes locked in a silent exchange of longing and desire.

"Should you be thinking about me like this, Yn?" he asked, his voice low and measured, his eyes boring into hers with an intensity that made her pulse quicken.

Yn felt a surge of heat rise to her cheeks at his question, her mind racing as she searched for a response. She knew that Jungkook was toying with her, enjoying the way her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but she couldn't deny the truth of his words.