CHAPTER 0: PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMERS:
This has some Usogui spoilers and the characters are a bit Ooc since the lack of information on the characters ( also I forgot most of vol 0 so forgive me for any inaccuracies😭)

Also some alterations with atsuomi and maybe even vol 0 lore as you will see in the story later on

White room, unspecified amount of time in the past.

It was a day where professor ayanokoji atsoumi was wandering around his facility. Trying to fix the funding issue the white room has currently been facing, multiple funders withdrew their funding to the facility for some reason. This has never really been an issue until recently; and he has to figure out the reason for it.

He thought about the situation and after some connecting the dots, someone powerful controlling their action is the most likely scenario.

However, his thoughts was interrupted by the door of the room he's in opening, as a man walks into the room and spoke to him

"These people says they wanted to visit the facility. That they have an offer to make with you? I'm not sure what to do." Said the man. As a group of black suited men can be seen waiting in front of the door.

He glanced at them, recognizing them and responding

"Let them in"

One man from the group of black suited men, having long stranded hair took the initiative to sit as he glanced into the transparent glass within the room. Inside it contain a room made entirely of white color. And saw a boy wearing completely white clothes.

"So, this is what you have been preparing? Ayanokoji atsoumi?"

"Well, your little facility is getting shut down soon isn't it? Budget issues can sure be a bother~" he teased

"You seems to be in quite the desperate situation. What do you say about a gamble that will either solve all your problems. Or shut down your dreams completely?"

The man continued to talk in a seemingly mocking tone.He looked at the brown haired professor who is sitting besides him with a serious face

He looked at the brown haired professor who is sitting besides him with a serious face