ꉓꃅꍏꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꍟꋪ ꎇꀤ꒒ꍟꌗ

Name: Deandre gojo

Age: 17

Height: 5'9

Deandre Gojo,
a black/hispanic/white teenager from New York City. Deandre life is pretty normal despite his family name(he doesent know the truth). His parents were a mystery. The child lives with his grandfather. Despite not being his father, Deandre views him as his illegitimate father.

Deandre was in a simple science fair. Viewing all the inventions. Everything was going fine until an accident happens with one of the inventions. Causing a breach in reality sending Deandre to god knows where. Literally.

Abiliys

Superhuman physical attributes

Despite what it seems, Deandre physical stats are above any other humans. Showing impressive feats.

Limitless

A ability full to the brim with powerful techniques. Thanks to Deandre's eyes, he was able to safely use these techniques without repercussions.

Reversal red(active)

A red orb which pushes any enemy away with a powerful force. Killing its target with the amount of force it pushes.

Lapse blue (active)

The direct opposite of reversal red. Instead of pushing, it pulls its target and instantly kills the ones who can't handle its intensity.

Hollow purple(locked)

The strongest attack from the two. Combining red and blue causes purple. This attack is so powerful, it erases one from the world. With intense power and force.

Infinity (active as of chapter 1)

The plus from six eyes. Basically protecting the user from any type of attack with infinite space.

Domain expansion: unlimited void(locked)

This ability sends its target to a speeding void. Flooding one's mind with loads and loads of information. Those who can't handle it become braindead. Turning them into a vegetable. But for those powerful enough to stand it, becomes mobilized. Unable to move no matter what.

Reverse cursed technique(locked)

One who understands the true essence of cursed energy allows them to heals themselves as long as their heads intact. The more cursed energy you have, the farther you can go with reverse cursed technique.

Six eyes

The thing that makes all of this possible. These powerful eyes allows Deandre to detect any life forms.

Additional info: Deandre's personality is just as any normal teenage boy. He's nice, calm, has insecurities. Honestly just your everyday high school boy.

Sexuality: straight. (Making him the second straight person in the hotel)

Love interest:

Princess of hell, Charlie Morningstar

Ultimate Latina baddie Vaggie

Deandre will be targeted throughout the whole season

Unknown to Deandre, his presence in hell is felt due to his immense cursed energy. Throughout heaven aswell.

Of course, all of Deandre's ability are based off Satoru Gojo. Which is owned by Gege(fuck this nga bring back gojo)