ꂵꍟꍟ꓄ꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꀘꀤꈤꁅ

Deandre wakes up on his bed, as he groans. Last few months were insane to say the least.

For starters, Deandre and velvette relationship is blooming. Even with velvettes cocky and harsh personality, she's nice and cares for Deandre.

Also in other news, Deandre has gotten way stronger. Learning how to master lapse blue and reversal red were difficult, but now he's able to use it on will.

As for his black flashes. He can now do 3 conservatively. Which may not sound all that amazing, but it's progress.

And for his hollow wicker basket. It is now improved. And able to be used in many ways.

Thanks to Carmilla, Deandre can probably even take on the likes of alastor!

Of course, Deandre hasn't revealed this to anyone yet besides velvette. And her reaction... was....well....

Flashback

Velvette: your being trained by that old fucker?!?

Deandre[nervous]: u-uh, yeah...hehe.....

Velvette: why?! She's probably so old she can't even walk properly!

Deandre: look, velvette. She knew someone from my family who has the same abilities as me. She even helped me use them! And gave me a book from my family.

Velvette: look...just....dont let her make move on ya. After all, your mine~.

Deandre: me and Carmilla? No way! She's more like a mother to me if anything. My heart belongs to you.

Velvette chuckles and kisses him.

Velvette: good~. Now let's keep it that way~.

End of flashback

Deandre is planning on revealing it to the others about his training sessions with Carmilla, but not right now. Atleast until he can use RCT.

Deandre also heard of another move. And the move is....

  This attack is definitely almost impossible to do without RCT

This attack is definitely almost impossible to do without RCT. Once deandre learns RCT, and is at the right skill level, he should be able to do it.

Deandre jumps from his bed and gets ready for the day, brushing his teeth, taking a bath. Y'know. The usual.

Deandre also ate some eggs and bacon. Good source of protein.