Karma

Same Day.

- K A Y L A N -

- K A Y L A N -

"Bet seh mi bun dung dis wid di two a unuh in yah"

Tightly pinning the white bedspread to her body, she swiftly jump out and to her feet running towards the bathroom and slamming it shut.

With his naked body now exposed and his erected length on full display, he quickly took a pillow to hide it.

"That ain't nothing I ain't never seen before" With the knife pointed, I walk over to him.

After leaving Ny and Isaiah earlier today, I was motivated to put my assumptions to the side and visit Devin.

Even though a million and one thing were clouding my mind regarding the news of earlier. Excitement was one of the emotions I couldn't shake.

The intentions of driving over here was to inform him about our expectancy.

Cause yuh love him, admit it.

Up until ten minutes ago.

Pulling up to his house, I found it strange that two vehicle occupied his driveway. As I'm aware that he sold the others due to him moving with Isaiah.

Nevertheless, I convinced myself that he might've had guest over and that's the cause of my calls going unanswered. Given the line of business he's in that may require his complete attention.

Where have going against your gut feeling ever gotten you?

Using the keys he provided me with, upon entering his home I was unfortunately greeted with echos of loud moans.

Without thinking twice, I picked up the first thing I could think of grabbing from the kitchen and now I'm here. Ready to cut his dick off and feed it to him and his bitch. 

"Yo, Kay hold the f—ck up" he uses his hands to block me from him.

"Nuh seh nothing to me before me tab yuh inah yuh bl—tclaat" I lift the knife and aim at him.

Moving as fast as he possible could, he gets over to the other side of the bed. Still using the pillow to cover his length, he stands to his feet.

"Yo Kay what the f—ck, put the knife down b" his New York accent evident.

Girl we have a child to raise, and a future to protect. Leave that man alone.

Not before I...

Aiming at him, I stab him in his upper arm. Pulling out, I go again, but was quickly stopped when he held my hand.

"Let me go" I yell.

Slapping the knife from my hold, he restrain my hands above my head. Ignoring his now wounded arm, he jolted me into the wall.

Head butting him, he staggers back holding his nose.