Breaking News

What color setting do you read in?

📍Don't forget to vote.

Continue...

- I S A I A H -

- I S A I A H -

This nigga just keep yapping the f—ck away. Only thing in the back of my head right this minute is to kill him in one go. One head shot.

But I can't.

Have to continue strategically.

"So weh yuh seh. Call the man in charge and tell him weh me a request" he points at my phone in hand with his gun.

"Which one?" He seems surprised by this question.

What? He thought I wouldn't figure out his play with the old man. Him even meds how me deh a foot now?

Why this clown underestimating me and my skills fam?

Hold it.

I heave a sigh and look over at the Colombians. Their demeanor solemn.

"And weh yuh expect bringing these goons was gonna do exactly? Have you even done a proper research on who I am yo?" I ask him.

All the men starts laughing, I do too. Not due to finding anything comedic, but because I'm literally going to have fun watching them fall like fly.

Feed them brains to the shark below this f—ck. Nuh propa send off.

"Done enough fi know seh yah p-ssy and only thing yuh good fah a fi run. Wrong profession yuh inah me killa" he jokes.

Calculating all the men in position, I discreetly signal my men to get in position. I sight them in my peripheral slightly emerging from the water.

These dummies before me too caught up in the conversation at hand to even realize. That's good though, better advantage for me.

"You finish or you done" I ask him.

He fold his hands and look at the head of the Colombian gang "have anything yuh wah fi seh mi G?"

As if he thought this was going to play out smoothly for him, the unexpected happened. The Colombian draw their guns at him and at his men.

"Let me formally introduce myself" a me him a chat to?

Look suh.

Reaching out his hand for a handshake, I look down at it and up at him blankly.

He continues "names Rico, if you care to kn.."

"I don't" I cut him off.

"Well" he shrugs.

"Believe me when I say, y'all motherf—cker wasting my time. Say what the f—ck y'all came to say so we can wrap this shit up expeditiously" I spat.