prologue

Main characters

Aditya thakur

Savitri aditya thakur

Rest of all the characters will unfold as I will imagine things further.

Savitri pov

I woke up from my slumber as  I feel my husband taking of my pallu from my chest and unhook my blouse I knew what was going to happen next this is the same routine for my every night.

I felt sudden pain down as he thrusted in me, my eyes tearing up , he fisted my hands in his and increased his pace I looked out of the window and tried to imagine that I am somewhere else... After an hour when he was done he got up to go the washroom to clean himself and told me to change our bedsheets as I lied naked and watched him going.

I somehow tried to get up ignoring my pain and cleaned myself and our bedsheets. He came back and lied on the bed on his stomach and dosed off. I lied next to him and stared the ceiling feeling sad. There is no change in our marriage since we have consummated it. He never speak a word to me. I feel so broken in day I feel like a maid and night ra**i.

Well I don't know how you all willl see it but for me it just an experiment I m not able to sleep and it's 2am at night and I am writing this whatever coming to my mind I m sorry if it offended anybody and grateful that you came to read it thankyou

To the readers this is going to he a dark theme book mainly revolving around a relationship of husband and wife with communication barriers within them..
.
.
.
.

I will use hindi and slangs in middle so if you have problem tell me I will try to reduce it

Please vote it so that I get a bit motivation thankyou

But I will end it in a happy ending for sure