chapter 5

Hi guy good to see you back on this story.
Do vote and comment

Savitri pov

After completing all my work I felt very tired and went to my room to arrange our wardrobe.

I start to arrange all his clothes suddenly I saw his white kurta having a very dark red color stain in shape of lips maybe making me confuse.

I feel more pathetic and sad that now I m not even cleaning his clothes properly if maji finds out she will again scold me.

I feel like I have grown a thick skin and i really need to take my married life seriously and serve my husband and family with all sincerity.

I again feel nauseous and run to bathroom to vomit again, my head feels heavy and dizzy

After vomiting I see myself in mirror and i looked absolute pathetic and exhausted.

I felt major headache and exhausted I move towards our bedroom and lay down to have some rest.

" Savitri utho kab se so rahi ho "
I distantly hear a voice and tries to open my eyes.

I slowly opens my eyes and see my angry sorry furious husband gawking at me.

" Saara din muft ki rotiyaan todne ke awlava kya kaam hai tujhe huh, itni derr se bula raha hu sunai ni deta tereko "

I hastily get up but my body doesn't support me but instead of falling down he hold me by my elbow tightly.

"Aahhh" I moan in pain.

"Kya hua hmm? " He sarcastically asks me. I try to look into his eyes to explain my situation but i got intimidated by his furious eyes.

"Ji vvo voo " I stammer in front of him and tears up feeling helpless and confused of his anger and my incompetence to explain him my side.

" Kya ji vo laga rakha hai hakali ho jo ab teri jabaan mai bhi dikkat aagyi, banjar zameen toh tu hai hi jo aaj tk mujhe ek aulaad na de saki, ab kaamchor bhi hoti ja ri hai

Mere toh pichle janam ke kukarm hai jo teri jesi biwi mili hai isse toh acha hota ki mai teri bhen se shadi kr leta

Anpadh gawar "

I felt my heart broke into zillions of pieces, I knew this was the utter truth of my life but hearing it from him just broke me apart.

I let my sadness, helplessness, and all my hopes fall in silent river from my eyes.

I feel him digging his hand nails in my elbows flesh it hurts me physically but not more than the emotional turmoil that just broke through my whole existence.

He pulls me towards himself and grabs me cheeks, I can feel his frustration and anger bestowing upon me.

"Kaha dhyan hai tera saali madarchod tere ko kuch dhyan he ghar ka apni khud ki maryaada ka dekh apni halat

Hmm acha lagta hai adhnangi (half naked) halat m Or aadmi ko rijhana huh ghar mai koi hai ni or teri ayeshi shuru ho gyi hmm

Ghar mai koi hai ni bahar naukar ghum rahe hai or ese so rahi darwaja khol kr jyada garmi chad ri hai tujhme hmmm

Agar mai nahi aata is time pr janti hai koi bhi faayda utha sakta tha tera bhenchod bol
Ab chup kyu hai saali baanj "

He raises his voice and let out his angry on me.

I bow my head as I was not able to hold his gaze and as I see myself I was shocked to see my such an unorganized manner.

My pallu was lying on my right side, my boobs were trying to come out of my blouse my peticot was below navel and was visible ii was a total mess.

I felt more and more stupid and bad of my mistakes, I just didn't realize it.

"Maaf krr dijiye" I apologized to him from bottom of my heart for the carelessness and stupidity I did.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki tum thakuraian bne ko layak ho "
He asked me in calm and soft voice.

I was not able to meet his eyes,
My entire existence was mocking me right now, I was ashamed, sad, angry, confused, helpless all at once.

I was very overwhelmed and again I felt like taking every emotion out of my body.

Snatching away from his hold I ran towards the washroom to vomit again.

As I was puking I felt his presence behind me he held my hair and rubbed his hand on my back making me feel good.

" Agar tabiyat kharab thi toh phele se bataya kyu nahi hume hmm" He asked me in cold yet soft voice.

As I was done I felt his hand making his way to my stomach and creasing it he pulled me toward himself and I rested my back on his chest.

He exhaled a deep breath near my ear he asked " Are you still uncomfortable... Do you want me to call a doctor hmm?? ""

"Nahi ji " I replied him

Suddenly I felt him grab my hair and pulling them harshly giving me sharp pain.

" Marr bhi rahi ho toh apni maan maryaada mt bhulna tuch chiz nahi ho tum ab ADITYA THAKUR ki patni ho smjhi "

Saying this he pushed me and went out of the room due to sudden force I fell down on my knees.

I know I have no right to but I was feeling hurt and my heart was squeezing in pain by his and maa ji's behavior towards me.

I sat there in bathroom and cried my heart out getting conscious of my physical hurt as well as emotional hurt I was not able to handle.

Sorry guys for my late update and sorry for mistakes and I feel like this chapter is not that up to the mark but still please corporate.....

Thankyou for reading and do vote pls 🙏🙏🙏