chapter 4

Guys I m sorry for changing protagonist name again and again  I didn't even realized it

Btw which name was best savitri, saraswati Or paarvati do tell me

Vote kr dena yaar it motivates and reminds me to write for you all

Thankyou and forgive my mistakes

There were two bodies tangled in each other looking so inseparable and comfortable in each other's embrace

But as the nature was against them wanted them to  separate

Morning rays reached to the savitri's  beautiful figure she was in the safest place in embrace of her husband who tightly held her from her stomach

Disturbing her from her peaceful escape and dawning her in hurtful memories of last night

Savitri pov

I feel sunlight rays on my face that wakes me up from my slumber.

" Naya savera naya din "

I carefully remove his hand from my stomach and get ups while tying my hair into a bun.

Clock hanging on wall indicate that it's 5:30 in morning

I move fast to the washroom to freshen up, I m already late there is so many chores to be done.

I see myself in the mirror and find hard to identify myself

The girl I was is very different from the woman  who is staring at me.

" Why does he have to punish me like this " 

I didn't realize that my tears were already flowing making my face wet with moisture.

My wheatish color body is filled with red and dark bluish marks left from last night beatings.

I don't look good maybe thats why he doesn't like me and beats me

Maybe I am not giving him child so he doesn't like me.

It hurts so much. The pain in my heart is so unbearable I feel like going far away from this world.

I want to go fairy land that maa used to talk about where birds, animal, trees speak.

I don't want to live here but I can't live without him.

As I pour water on my head all the thoughts disappear in the air like thin smoke.

I wash myself and move out of washroom wearing peticote and blouse.

If he will see this marks he may feel guilty and won't beat me again tonight.

Aditya pov

I wake up with the most beautiful view possible before my eyes.

My eyes get dark seeing her  chocolatey  skin exposed wet hairs wraped in towel

My gaze fixed on the artwork I created last night as I move towards her

I stand behind her inhaling perfect chocolate smell of her body which makes me intoxicated

I put my hand on her exposed waist and trace the water droplets sliping from her cleavage going down.

How can she look so innocent while being the tempting little seductress born to just destroy me in every possible way she can.

I lower myself to suck her right behind her right ear where I bit her yesterday mercilessly

My other hand grabs her erected nipples and twist it making her moan in pain.

I see her reflection in the mirror being stiff, confused and maybe scared as I bite her right ear twisting her nipples and pulling her head behind to make her arch her back and lean to my body

I wanted further but stopped when she protested me.

My mood gets off and I get frustrated by her protests every single time. It has started to irritate me more.

Frustrated I moved towards washroom to take a bath.

Savitri drapes purple saree on her body that hugs her curvy body making her look like a fairy.

She moves out of their bedroom going towards the kitchen to do the works that awaits for her.

Savitri pov

I entered the kitchen looking all clean and tidy. I take out kalash from the drawer and fill water in it,prepairing the puja thal I move toward the garden attached to kitchen and and do puja of tulsi ji. I take parikrama around tulsi mata and pray to sun as it rises.

I come inside the kitchen to cook for my family and prepare prasaad for morning puja as well.

I prepare aalo puri and halwa for everyone in midst of working in kitchen I realise how badly my husband has taken out his anger on me.

My whole body in so much pain my breast hurts so bad and pain between my legs is out of my bearing limits.

Sahi kehti thi maa aadmi jaat hoti bhot gandi hai sarkar aap bhot gande hai bot bure hai.

I move towards the dining table with sabji and puri and sets the table for maa ji and sarkar with help of chandrani our helper.

I see my mother in law coming out of her room in white saree. She looks so beautiful everyday she looks more and more younger and has a pride of Thakuraian that adores her beauty.

Her signature accessories red roses gajra and big round red bindi on her face adds up to her beauty but the anger and disgust she holding looking at me makes me fear her.

Coming towards me my mother in law disclaimed her Dissatisfaction

"Bahu tum kese tyaar hoti ho esi sadi (plain) si bani raho gi toh mera beta agar na chaye bhi to dusri aurat ko pasand karega"

"Maji vvv oooo" I tried to explain her that felt very much pain in my body and also I woke up late because of him so I had wore my saree and put bindi and applied  sindoor in hury but she didn't let me complete.

"Phute karm hamare jo mai tujhe bya ke layi mere bete ke sath.
Ghar ki naukrani se bhi puri dikhti ho, Thakuraian ka rutba
tumse na shambhalega"

" Maa khane mai kya hai??" Mai late ho ra jldi khana lagao mujhe deri ho rahi hai " Sarkar said he didn't even looked at me and sat on his chair.

Maji sat on her chair and looking at the dishes she replied to him "aalo ki sabji or puri or halwa hai beta. Bahu jaldi se khana paroso"

As I moved toward him to serve him, he stoped me showing his hand and told chandrani to serve him.

Chandrani served him and i served maji and we both stood at side and waited for them to have their breakfast.

As sarkar finished his food he told maji that he is going to his work and will be late today.

He didn't even looked at me all the time and i felt bad that he is still angry with me.

" Esi bani rehti hai, vo dekhta bhi nahi teri taraf sach mai mene bhot badi galti kr di apne bete ki tere se shadi kra kr, na hume aulad de payi na hi mere bete ko khush rakhti hai .

Mai pass vale gav ke Mukherjee babu ke yaha ja rahi hu aaj unke bete ki bahu ki gaud bharaai hai......... Mai keh deti hu vaha agar mere ko koi ladki pasand aa gyi Mai usse sarkar ki dusri shadi kra dungi"

Saying this maji went to attend the function with chandra leaving me with the emotional turmoil in this big haveli all alone.

I lost all my appetite and felt nauseous. I felt my stomach twisting in anger, greef and helplessness I ran to bathroom to puke all my guts out.

I felt so sick and pathetic looking, so worthless and replaceable, I hate myself for not giving the only thing I can to my family... A child, happiness to my husband and relief to my mother in law.

I am worst woman.....
to avoid all my emotions I started doing my house chores and reminded myself that maji still gave me some time to fulfill all my duties.

But I was completely negligence of the silence of thunder that was slowly coming in my life.