Behind Your Tears

A small beginning
Not an end
A start...
To continue.

Wooyoung pov:

I cried for what felt like an eternity. I cried, tears falling down like waterfalls.

And I cried out
Everything that I have built up
For the longest time
In his arms.

"Woo... hey... look at me" he whispered, still hugging me tightly.

How could I look at him, after everything I said... after everything I did? How could I look into the eyes of the most important person in my life? How could I bring myself to explain that I was bothered ... no rather jealous ... of the situation?

It's disgusting
I hate it
He is going to hate me too...

"I can't..." I breathed letting out a final sob.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because... I'm ugly..."

With that he grabbed my face in his warm hands turning my head to face him. I couldn't escape. It felt like I was bound to meet his eyes even if I didn't want to.

Fate held me
And wouldn't let go.

He was fate.

"Where? Just tell me where?!" he said sounding a little defensive while caressing every inch of my face "Your sparkly eyes? Your soft cheeks? Your rosy lips? Your sharp jawline? Or your handsome face?" and with every question, he touched every mentioned part of my face.

"Not that, San" I looked to the side, trying to avoid any more eye contact. He didn't like it which made him grab my face even tighter, making my eyes look back him for the million time.

"Then what?" he asked again.

"Myself... inside." I muttered, holding a hand close to my heart.

San pov:

I didn't understand.

"Woo. Listen to me. I don't know what you are saying because in my eyes you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You are just too beautiful that it makes me want to smile every time I see you. It makes me want to tease you when you are not looking at me. I just can't get enough of you!" I couldn't believe the words he said. I couldn't comprehend them. It felt like he was speaking a totally different language that he could only understand. "Your smile, your heart, your mind, your body and face... everything is beautiful. And..." I paused, stopping myself from saying 'too much', scared I would freak him out.

I was about to say...

"San..." he let out, looking at me with a shocked face. I fucked up... I kept telling myself over and over. This was the moment where he was about to push me away one last time... the time where I would ruin everything.

Fuck!
Stupid!
That's what I was!

I cursed at myself, releasing my hands slowly from him but with a swift of a movement he held them back onto his face tighter than before.

"San..." calling my name again, but this time sweeter... as if he did just let go of all of his worries in one second. He wasn't pushing me away. It scared even more. "I am not..." he shook his head in disagreement.

"Yes, you are!" I yelled. "You are everything I said and more. But if I had to list them all then we would stay here forever. Woo..." I paused, taking a breath in "You are my world. You are the reason of my existence..." I felt embarrassed saying it but if that made him smile once then I was ready to say them over and over. "Woo... I can't see a world without you. I..." my hands were shaking at this point; I have hit my limit. I couldn't continue... even if I wanted to. I had some much more to say.

"I do too." He smiled, as if he just won the lottery.

I like you.
That's what I wanted to say.
But his answer
Made it seem like I have already said it.

"I like..." I tried once more to say it, but fear was taking control over my voice, my body, my thoughts... everything.

"I like you too..." he smiled even harder, tears still falling down his blushed cheeks.

And with that
we stayed in place
Frozen, like statues
Looking at each other.

———————————————————————————
I am so far loving writing every chapter! I hope you liked it!
If you have any recommendations please feel free to suggest them to me! I'll take it into consideration!
Anyway please remember that this story will contain some heavy triggering stuff so please be advised to take care of yourself first!
Thank you for your support! 🖤🧡