20. Best film of your life

I would apologise but I don't really feel sorry

I went on to tour the rest of the house because I only finished the first floor

I went on to tour the rest of the house because I only finished the first floor. The first floor had so many rooms and I got tired of walking around as the mansion is huge.

I only had a room left at the second that was far away from the others. As I got closer I could hear piano playing coming from the room.

As I got to the door I opened it and it was a music room. In the middle of the room sat Dami playing the piano. Eyes closed and his body moved to the rhythm.

He was good. I let him finish as I listened to him play. As he finished a huge grin was on my face and I clapped loudly naming him snap his head to my direction startled.

"I didn't know you played the piano. You're really good." I commented with a smirk. He shook his head at me.

"Thanks, and only family and close friends know that I can play the piano." He said with a small smile.

I nodded and walked in further looking around. The room was filled with every instrument anyone could dream of. I looked around with amazement.

"Do you play?" He asked. I turned to him confused.

"Huh?"

"Do you play any instrument?" He asked again.

"Yeah, actually. The violin." I replied honestly. He stood up and walked over to a violin and its bow and walked towards me handing it to me.

I gave him a curious look but took it anyway. I stared at it before turning to him confused as fuck. Does he want me to play for him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Play for me." He said. I nodded with realisation.

I held the violin with my left hand and rested my chin on the chinrest. I relaxed as I held it and brought my right hand I held the bow and started playing.

I started playing Luminary and let my fingers moved to the strings and my eyes closed automatically as I felt the music flow through my body, sending electrical shots through my body.

I finished the song and opened my eyes to see Dami. I held back a laugh as I saw him staring at me completely shocked.

"Woah." He let out. Guess I left him speechless. Wouldn't be surprised as I've been playing the violin for the past nine years.

It's one of the only that can make me calm down and relax. I love the shocks that runs down my spine every time I play it. It's like a shock of waves. I've grown to love to play it even though I was forced at first like figure skating. It's like there's nothing else in the world, just me playing the music without having a care in the world.

"HIW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled all of a sudden, bringing back to earth.

I let out a giggle and smiled mischievously at him. He shook as still in shock.