30. Aunt Azzurra

IT TAKES
A MONSTER
TO DESTROY A
MONSTER

Starting school was the worst thing that could've ever happened

Starting school was the worst thing that could've ever happened. But dad knows now that I graduated and I can stop if I want.

But I'm only going there for friends really. At first it was to experience it.

Not much has been happening for a while other than us sneaking out when dad doesn't let us go to a party. Or us going to the club to get drunk and for sex.

I was rotting of boredom in the class when I saw a movement that caught my eye from outside the class.

I turned to the windows outside the class and saw Lio waving his hands trying to get my attention.

He grinned when he saw my attention on him before waving over at me.

I grinned and raised my hand.

"Yes Ms. Moretti." The teacher asked.

"Can I please use the bathroom?" I asked him. He nodded and taking that opportunity I stood up and ran out not waiting for my guards.

Lio dragged me to a random classroom as we saw Vinezio and Angelo follow after us.

We laughed as they walked past us. Then we started making our way to the roof where the others were.

"Sup bitches." I grinned greeting them. Everyone was here except for Julia. She loved her classes and doesn't skip classes like us. Good for her, cause I could never.

"Hi Lucy."

"Sup biggy."

"Sup fatty."

"Little shit."

"Hi beautiful."

"Shut up Luc and Ami." I glared at the two and they grinned cheekily.

"What ar you doing out of class?" Dami asked with a raised brow.

"Does that matter. I already graduated." I scoffed. "Why are you two going to school if you've already graduated?" I asked the twins.

Dami and Dom had graduated when they were sixteen because of their high IQ like me.

"We only started again to watched out for you." Dami shrugged. Dom rolled his eyes at me. I did the same.

"Heard we were getting a new student." Luc said.

"Who could that be, starting at the end of the term?" Aly asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm guessing this school doesn't get a lot of new students?" I asked with raised brows.

"Not really. Our school is the richest and not many can come in unless they have money." Alik explained.

I nod.