𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
   . . .as deep as the seafloor

        CHAPTER THREE°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
                       — 'a different camp"

ೃ࿔*:・                       — 'a different camp"

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Percy°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

At the top of the hill, was two bronze bulls. And even if that wasn't bad enough, they had to breathe fire.

We ran to the top of the hill, I watched Rayn speed ahead of us. A sword grew in her hand.

One of the heroes shouted. "Border patrol, to me!" The voice sounded familiar

"We have to help them." Annabeth said.

I uncapped riptide. "Tyson, stay here, I don't want you taking anymore chances."

"No!" Rayn said. "We need him."

I stared at her blankly. "He's mortal. He got lucky with the dodge balls but he can't—"

"Percy, do you know what those are up there? The Colchis bulls, made by Hephaestus himself. We cant fight them without Medea's Sunscreen SPF 50,000. We'll get burnt to a crisp." She looked up at me, like it was common sense.

"Medea's what?"

She rummaged through her backpack.
"Shoot, I have none."

I learnt a while ago to not question Rayn. It would just make you even more confused. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to let Tyson get fried."

"Percy—"

"Tyson, stand back." I raised my sword. "I'm going in."

Tyson tried to stop me but I was already running up the hill.

Clarisse was trying to get her patrol into phalanx formation, it was a good idea but she could only get six campers. The other four were running around with their helmets on fire.

Annabeth ran towards them to try help. She taunted one bull and then turned invisible which confused it. The other bull charged Clarisse's line.

I was halfway up the hill, not nearly close enough to help. Nobody had noticed me yet.

"Hold the line!" Clarisse yelled at her warriors.

Unfortunately, the other bull lost interest in finding Annabeth. It turned towards Clarisse's unprotected side.

"Behind you!" I yelled. "Look out!"

I probably shouldn't have said anything, all I did was startle her. Clarisse went flying backwards and landed in a smouldering patch of grass. The bull charged past her but blasted the heroes with its fire breath.