Ch - 11 I will Kiss you

Hey cherries 🍒😀

Here your Author is with a New but short update.....

Beautifuls please read till end there is something for you.....

Happy Reading 📖

जो दिल को भा रही है
वो तेरी शायरी है
या कोई शायराना है फितूर..........
बन के तितली दिल उड़ा उड़ा उड़ा है कहीं दूर..
।। चाल के ख़ुशबू से जुड़ा जुड़ा जुड़ा है दूर ।।

SURYASH POV :-

After catching the sight of her, I witnessed her Bade Papa and Badi Mama gracefully emerging from the car

After catching the sight of her, I witnessed her Bade Papa and Badi Mama gracefully emerging from the car. Instantly, a rush of joy enveloped me.

In my twenty-nine years of existence, today I experienced the profound truth of the proverb, " The fruit of patience is sweet ."

From a distance, I stealthily trailed behind her Bade Papa and Badi Mama, yearning for just a glimpse of her. And there, amidst the gentle breeze, I beheld her struggling with her dupatta that stuck by the car's door handle.
And I just smiled a little seeing her struggleling like this .

" So innocent !! "

Forgetting everything - my family, her family - I simply gravitated toward her. It felt as though an unseen force was drawing me closer to her.

"Perhaps it's her innocence," I mused.

As I approached her, I found myself captivated by the subtle shifts in her expressions. Irritatingly pushing back strands of hair behind her ear, furrowing her brows while untangling her dupatta, and murmuring softly under her breath, she also made faces born of slight difficulty.

" She is adorable," I thought to myself.

" My Blossom 🌸 is soooooo adorable like a delicate bloom . "

As I approached her, I noticed her delicate fingers busy in entangling her Dupattab , caught on the door handle. Stepping a little closer to her , the enchanting blend of sandalwood and pineapple filled my senses , her scent is totally a captivating allure .

Her gentle Aroma is intoxicating !!
With gentle determination, I reached out to release her Dupatta, just as she turned, her expression a mix of surprise and innocence captivated me . In that tender exchange, our eyes locked, and amidst the intoxicating gaze of her mesmerizing eyes, a familiar voice echoed within me, like someone softly questioning me .

" Ji kahiye," I responded, recognizing the unspoken yet palpable question posed by my beloved Blossom.

Gently securing her dupatta, ensuring its safety and preserving the delicate fabric, I urged her to proceed, knowing that our loved ones awaited our presence.