CH - 20 Engagement preparation

Hello Lovies..... 💗

I am again back with a new chapter. And on your demand I have wrote a long chapter of 3000+ word.

And I want the same amount of love like your demands.

NOW enjoy your chapter.

Happy Reading 📖

रूप हूँ तेरी धुप हूँ
तू सूरज है मनन का मेरे
या घनी मैं हूँ रौशनी
अब चलते हूँ ढ़लते हूँ तुझको ही

हाँ मेरे इक पेहर
तोह जाऊं नगर से तेरे
हर घडी मुश्किलों बरी

VANNI'S POV:-

As I turned, ready to clash the wooden box onto the person's head, a piercing scream shattered the air-a woman's scream

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Is that stalker a Aurat ? (woman? )
But how it can be possible? But that didn't make sense; When I myself heard his dangerous masculine voice.

"Pagal hai kya tu?" The stalker's voice came again, now sounding distinctly feminine.

Confusion swirled within me. How could this be happening?

"Dekhiye, mujhe pata hai aap wohi hai... Aur apni voice badal ke ladkiyon ki tarah bol rahee hai... I won't come in your trap..." I stammered, eyes tightly shut, voice trembling with fear. Holding the box defensively, I prepared to strike, but when I dared to peek, the figure wasn't where I expected.

Where had they vanished to?

I felt really tense and confused as I tried to figure out where the person had gone. It was like trying to catch a whisper in the wind - frustrating and impossible.

" Hogaya Tera? Yaa aur kuch phodna baki hai. " I immediately recognized the savage voice and opened my eyes, only to see her-the one who had warned me not to return to India so soon- is sitting on my dressing counter right now.

( "Are you done? Or is there more
destruction left to unleash?" )

"You... seriously, you scared me. When did you get here? How long have you been in my room? And where did you hide AARADHYA?" I fired off all these questions at once, ending with a desperate scream of her name. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

Feeling my distress, she descended from the counter, gently guiding me to the bed where she sat beside me, offering a glass of water.

"Relax," she reassured me.