Ch - 17 Little Singhma's Warth

Hello My Pookies ❣️🎀

Well I know the update is late and this occurs due my Health issues , I was on full bed rest for two days . That's I can't able to upload the chapter 😭....

And for that , I am really very sorry 😔 .....

And also guys I wrote this chapter in a hurry..... So if you find any Mistake in this chapter then please ignore it cause I can't be able to edit this Chapter . 😅

Now any further delay let's dive into the chapter.....🎀

Happy Reading 📖

तू भी तू है, मैं भी मैं हूँ
दुनिया सारी देख उलट गयी
तू ना जाने मैं ना जानू
कैसे सारी बात पलट गयी
घटनी ही थी ये भी घटना
घटते घटते लो ये घट गयी
हाँ चोर बाज़ारी दो नैनों की
पहले थी आदत जो हैट गयी

🩷

VANNI'S POV :-

A

s I tried to open my eyes, I was met with a sudden burst of intense light, prompting me to quickly shut them again. Slowly, I attempted to open them once more, only to be greeted by the warm glow of sunlight streaming into my room. Confusion washed over me as I realized I had closed the windows before starting my painting. Where was this light coming from?

Then, like a bolt from the blue, the events of last night flooded back into my mind, sending a sharp pang through my brain. The memory hit me like a wave, filling me with a mix of emotions and leaving me reeling in its wake.

" Damn it ! I forgot to close the balcony door, and my painting is still out there," I muttered to myself as I attempted to get out of bed.

As I placed my foot on the floor, I clumsily collided with the bed frame once more.

The headache persisted, a painful reminder of the potent pills I had taken. I remained seated on the bed, waiting until I felt stable enough to move.

With determination, I tried to stand again, finding more success this time. I gathered my disheveled hair into a bun and tiptoed towards the balcony, taking each step cautiously.

I approached my painting, relieved to find it untouched on the easel. Everything seemed just as I had left it - the color palette and paintbrush still resting on the side table, the brush dipped in the water jar.