7|ground

Azaan entered in Ayzel's room and stood right in front of her bed. The bed she was sitting on. The look on his face scared Ayzel to no extent. Every day every morning every night she sees him with a permanent scowl on his face there is always a glare fixed on his face but today his eyes were not like usual they were much more darker and scarier.

Ayzel was sitting in laying position but she sat up straight in order to pay respect to him his whole aura was screaming respect right now.

Ayzel have never been in trouble not because she doesn't deserve it but always because no body cared enough to bring her in trouble but today something told her that she have successfully pushed all he button Azaan have.

Azaan have always been very very scary to her he yells at her he scolds her but she never understands why does he do that. She remembers how Azaan yelled at her 7 year old self when she stood up without finishing her dinner. Ever since that day every time she thinks of leaving mid meal she looks up and found him shooting daggers at her.

It was almost like that he does it all to show his power and authority over her but she failed to understand that he is concerned about her.

Azaan folded his arms across his chest and continued throwing daggers at her.

"Kaha ha pillow Ayzel?" He asked in icy cold tone. A tone so sharp that it could cut.

Ayzel flinched.

"Konsa pillow?" She couldn't think of anything better so she just decided to play fool.

"Medicated pillow Ayzel! Bhabhi se kha na tumne do ha tumhare pass to kha ha doosra show me!" Azaan ordered firmly.

Ayzel continued looking at him with doe eyes she was scared to answer him.

"Pillow Ayzel?" Azaan asked again.

Ayzel shook her head scared.

"Nahi hai." She replied meekly hating every single second of this conversation.

"How will you sleep now? Mana kia haina doctor ne you are not allowed to sleep without it how difficult it is for you to understand this shit?" Azaan asked strictly.

"Do din se tum Rehaan bhai ke ghar ho than what was your pillow doing in your room? Were you sleeping without it? And don't you dare lie for the second time at my face!" Azaan scolded.

Ayzel immediately took the offence.

"Apko kia ha?" She asked.

Her response caught Azaan of guard he was not expecting her to take this tone she never have.

"Mujhe kia ha kia nahi shouldn't matter to you! Jo poocha ha uska jawab do!" Azaan continued throwing daggers at her.

"Erum aunty mujhe pillow lakar dedeti hai!" Ayzel shrink under his gaze and replied honestly.

"And how were you planning to go sleep without it tonight?" Azaan asked.

"Ek raat se kuch nahi hota bhai!" Ayzel said to slowly but Azaan heard.

"Tumse pooch ke hoga?" He yelled.

"Pain hota to leleti dawai leken us waqt jo sahi laga mene wo kia!" She snapped.

"Kyu bhot mahan ho tum? Pain hota toh doctor ke pass to mujhe hi lejana parta na!" Azaan snapped back.

"Apke bhai daant rahe they bhai ko mujhse nhi bardasht agar apko doctor pass lejane me masla ha to koi baat nahi!" Ayzel wiped her tears and replied.

"Wo ha bewakoof uski fikar mat kro!" Azaan replied with slightly better tone he doesn't want her crying.

Ayzel nodded and Azaan walked outside the room he came back with two new pillows in his hand and threw them straight at Ayzel's face.