17|care

Ayzel ran outside with full speed. She doesn't want to anger Azaan anymore for the day she has had enough already. She was not in a mood to handle his mood swings.

She ran across the stairs not wanting Azaan to yell again.

"Aram se!" Izhaan yelled from behind. He couldn't control himself the father instinct him came out right in the moment when he saw her running on the stairs.

Ayzel frozen to her spot she was not expecting Izhaan to chide her. She refused to turn around as she thought he might be angry with her. Just the voice of him scared her.

Alizeh who was carrying Zozo in her arms gently nudged her to walk ahead.

"Seedio pe bhagte nahi ha bacha!" She said gently and Ayzel nodded.

Izhaan was not able to say anything else he have no idea when and how he said those words it was totally unintentional but he doesn't mind it. The girl was very young to break her bones.

"Yar Ayzel aou naa!" Azaan yelled again.

"Ji?" Ayzel asked coming downstairs.

"Assalam alikum bhai." She smiled big as she saw Rehaan standing there.

"Bataou inhe Aliyaan bhot batameezi karaha tha isliye galti se hath uth gaya mera!" Azaan shielded himself behind Ayzel.

Azyel looked at him and Rehaan back and forth. She was yet to comprehend that Azaan called her to protect himself. He wants her to take his side and throw Aliyaan under the bus but she will not do that.

"Kia?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Usee beech me mat lekar aou!" Rehaan harshly scolded Azaan.

"Wo beech me hai! Apke bhai ne use agwa kia tha! Wo to wese hi beech me hai!" Azaan said meekly. Rehaan scares him as much as Izhaan.

There was a time in his life where he badly needed Izhaan's guidance but he wasn't here his father wasn't here that is when Rehaan stepped in. He will forever respect him like an older brother.

"Tum dono bachpan se larte arahe ho Azaan! Mene khabhi kuch nahi bola but hath uthana? How dare you punch my brother?" Rehaan took a threatening step towards him.

"Bhai please." Ayzel said softly.

"Uth gaya na hath galti se! Ek punch hi toh tha ap uski bhi harkat dekhe na! Puri sham pareshan they hum sab." Azaan said whiningly.

Izhaan was genuinely shocked at his tone his rowdy brother was being so respectful with Rehaan he have no idea Rehaan have this much importance in their lives.

"Ek punch hi to ha? Are you for real Azaan? Puraa gaal sooj gaya uska! Aliyaan ki galti thi leken janwaro ki tarah maar peet kon krta ha?" Rehaan was now angry legit angry.

"Enough!" Izhaan intervened.

"Don't you dare interfere." Rehaan glared at him.

"Ye mer ghar hai! Meri family hai I will damn interfere." Izhaan snapped back.

"Ohoo! Alizeh mithai banwou laut ke bhuddo ghar aye hai! Yaad agaya ha inhe ke inki family hai!" Rehaan said sarcastically angrily.

Izhaan took a step back but Alizeh held his hand tightly.

"Ye family hamesha se uski thi or hamesha rehegai! Don't you dare go there Rehaan!" Alizeh was now angry.

"Itna hi sab family ka khayal haina Izhaan to apne bhai ko samjou! Ajj ke bad agar isne mere bhai pe hath utaaya haina me jail me daldunga isee!" Rehaan bluffed.

"Aur jo apke bhai ne hamari bhen ko kidnap kia tha uska kia?" Ilhaan asked.

"Mein Aliyaan ko justify nahi karaha hu Ilhaan uski harkat galt thi but Azaan ko use marna nahi chaiye tha! Agar Aliyaan use marta to me ghasset ke use leke ata maafi manngne." Rehaan replied.