20| Teacher

Azaan was cringing really hard as he made his way inside the receptionist office. He hated being a student in this school. The last few years of his school days were bad plain bad. He regrets and hates every single day of his school life.

Azaan and Ayzel walked towards the receptionist desk.

"How May I help you?" She asked professionally.

"I am here to sign my sister in. There was something kind of family emergency that why she is late." Azaan's tone actually startled Ayzel. He was sounding very educated and professional not a tone Ayzel was used to off. She always assumed that he only goes to college for fun.

The receptionist nodded and started typing something on her laptop. After a moment she printed out a slip and signed on it. She gave the slip to Azaan to sign on it.

"I hope this doesn't become a routine." She said.

"I assure you It won't." Azaan signed the slip.

"Show this to your teacher Ayzel. Have a good idea." She dismissed the siblings.

"Jau class me! Mein jaraha hu." Azaan was just about to exit when a voice stopped him.

"Excuse me!" History's professor called him.

Azaan made a crying face because he was hating every moment of staying in school. He finally turned around.

"Yes?" He asked.

Ayzel also stopped dead in her tracks she doesn't want him to talk to her family.

"Ap Ayzel ki brother hai?" He asked seeing the young man.

"Yes sir." Azaan replied his tone once again very authoritative.

"Do you have a minute! I was wanting to see someone from her family since soo long." He asked Azaan.

Ilhaan was waiting in car and he was also getting late for college. Azaan decided to refuse he doesn't want to waste anymore moments in school.

"Can it wait?" Azaan asks.

"I have my class in 20 minutes." He said looking at his judgmental face.

"I afraid not! It is important." The teacher replied.

"Okay! Class mein jaou me krta hu inse baat." Azaan said to Ayzel who shook her head.

"I think Ayzel ko bhi rukna chaiye." Mr khattak said.

"Sir she is already late I don't think she can afford anymore minutes." Azaan was irritated now.

"1st unit off hone me five minutes hai and second unit start hone mein 10. It will only take few minutes. Please follow me to my office." Mr khattak said and walked away.

"Great! Ab mein tumhari buraiya suno forgod sake yar Ayzel!" Azaan said grumpily when professor walked away.

Ayzel looked down.

"What did you do? Ye kia expression ha koi bara masla krke ayi hona?" Azaan asks raising his brows.

Ayzel didn't reply and walked ahead. Azaan rolled his eyes he was not ready to behave like a guardian but yet here he was. He messaged Ilhaan who was more than happy to wait.

Azaan and Ayzel entered inside the office and Azaan took a seat in front of the desk. Ayzel was standing beside him was nervously clicking her foot on wooden tiles.

Azaan sharply tilted his head and gave her a stern look which made her stop the clicking immediately.

"Mr Awaan!" Mr khataak started.