bad idea right?

Haven't heard from you in a couple of months
but I'm out right now, and I'm all fucked up

PEYTON JUNE has been friends with the Sturniolo triplets for as long as she could remember

Peyton and the triplets moms had been friends since high school and even though it wasn't planned, they both became pregnant at the same time. Every holiday, every vacation, every birthday, every school event was spent with the Sturniolo's.

The earliest memory with the triplets Peyton could think back on was when they were in preschool. Peyton was playing with building blocks, trying to stack them up and create a tower taller than her. She was on her tippy toes to place her last block on the tower when Matt Sturniolo, the middle child of the triplets, accidentally fell into Peyton after he and the youngest of the triplets, Chris started fighting.

Peyton fell on to her tower, the tall stack of blocks collapsing in seconds. Peyton cried over her hard work being ruined so fast. Chris felt bad since he was the one that pushed Matt and he immediately started to rebuild her tower in hopes it would get her to stop crying. After a while, her tears did stop and Peyton helped Chris finish the rest of her tower. When she got to the last block again, Chris made sure no one was even near Peyton to mess her up. Once she finally got the last block on to her tower, hundreds of excited giggles left the girls mouth as she ran towards Chris and pulled him into a hug.

That's when her crush started.

The four of them stayed close all throughout school and all those years, Peyton's crush on Chris grew more and more. Peyton could've sworn Chris liked her back. She noticed his eyes stay on her long than Nick or Matt's did. She noticed how his cheeks would flush when she touched him or smiled at him. She noticed how whenever he made a joke, his eyes would go straight to hers, hoping she'd be laughing.

Peyton noticed all of these signs, but never did anything and neither did Chris. She adored all of those boys and was always there for them and she didn't want to lose that.

Chris and Peyton stayed as close as possible despite never having a title. If someone asked either of them if they were dating, they'd respond with. "He's Chris" or "She's Pey" but that was it. They were each other's date to every school dance and Peyton wore his number to all of his games(she wore the other boys numbers too, but Chris wasn't concerned about that).