001. back home

[ real life , social media ]

Peyton huffed at her dorm room desk as she typed in her fourth attempt of a password

Peyton huffed at her dorm room desk as she typed in her fourth attempt of a password. Wes laid sprawled out across the girls bed, his luggage for winter break sitting on the floor beside him.

The only sound in the room was Peyton's acrylic nails typing away at her phone screen and the occasional huff leaving her lips when she got her password wrong. She typed her a new password for the fifth time and when red text appeared over the box saying, "Incorrect Passcode", Peyton groaned. She slammed her phone down and dropped her head onto her desk.

At the same time, Wes and Peyton turned to each other. Peyton looked drained and she hadn't even left her dorm yet. "Could you call the Uber, please?" Peyton asked sweetly even though her voice hoarse from her aggravation.

A grunt left Wes's lips as he started to type away at his own phone screen. She could hear a small "on it" come from him and she smiled tiredly, grateful that he didn't fight her for it. She'd pay him back so he didn't mind.

She was all packed for winter break, her luggage on the other side of the room with Wes's luggage. Out of a bored impulse, Peyton decided to start a live stream.

Wes scoffed out a laugh when he got the notification and Peyton looked back to him, sending him a playful glare as the viewers started to join. Considering she wasn't that popular, Peyton only had about 2k viewers on her live stream. Comments immediately started to roll in. People saying hi, asking her what her favorite movie was and people wondering how her and the triplets are doing.

Peyton answered majority of the questions not involving the boys; people asking her who her favorite artist were, if she'll ever visit LA, and how she's liking school. Peyton knew that if she continued dodging triplet associated questions, it only make more appear.

erin.m.ichaels WHY ARENT YOU ON THE PLANE YET?!

Peyton laughed at her friends comment. Ever since she's told Erin the day she'd be coming back to Boston, Erin practically made a countdown. "We're waiting for our Uber to pick us up, E. I should be there soon." Peyton reassured playfully