006. back on topic

[ real life , imessage , instagram ]

It had been a couple days since the brunch

It had been a couple days since the brunch. Peyton's relationships with Matt and Nick have slowly started to go back to their old ways. Peyton had yet to talk to Chris since he told her parents she would be living with them in LA by January. God, Peyton couldn't believe he said that.

Before she stopped talking to the triplets, Peyton would always end her nights FaceTiming one of them. She called Nick, who was with Matt, Chris and Nate. While on the phone with him, Peyton realized she hadn't seen Nate since she's gotten back to Boston. Peyton insisted Nick hand the phone to Nate so she could talk with him and plan a time to hang out.

Which lead to where they are right now; a diner just on the outskirts of town that Peyton had driven them to. They didn't need much refresher on the other's life considering how much they talked. It was like Peyton never left for school and just stayed in Boston.

"Hey, what day do you need to be out of your dorm? Erin and I can drive up and help you move out." Nate asked, his eyes turning to Peyton as he grabbed his coke and took a sip. Peyton sighed, moving her food around on her plate with her fork. "They want me out in the 5th so the person who's taking my room can be moved in by the first day on the 8th."

"Well, I'll be free so Erin and I could help you move. Wes will still be in San Francisco, right?" Nate asked, looking up at Peyton as she took a bite of her food. Since her mouth was full, Peyton nodded her head as a response. Nate took a bite of his burrito and nodded his head. "We can see if the triplets want to help too. You know since you're gonna be moving in with them." Nate chuckled out, not caring that his mouth was full before he raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Still don't know how that happened by the way."

"Yeah, me neither." Peyton muttered to herself. She grabbed her fork and started to poke a piece of her food. "Do you know how long they're gonna be in town for?" Peyton asked, her eyes glancing to Nate for a second before she turned back to her plate. Nate chuckled at the question, raising his burrito to his lips. "Shouldn't you know? Since you're gonna be living with them and all?" He taunted, a big smirk growing on his face.