003. the nickname

[ real life , instagram , imessage ]

Just like she said she would, Erin arrived at Peyton's house at 8:30 to get ready

Just like she said she would, Erin arrived at Peyton's house at 8:30 to get ready. Peyton wore a short black sequined dress while Erin wore a tight black baby tee and low rise baggy black cargo pants.

All three of them made it known that they wanted to get intoxicated at this party so instead of having one of them suffer being the designated driver, the three of them decided to Uber.

Even though he wanted to party and get the full experience of what Erin called "the best Boston party", Wes wasn't going to let himself get too bad. He didn't want anything to happen to Peyton or Erin and he couldn't help them because he was too drunk or too high.

The three of them were now squished in the back seat of their Uber, Peyton taking the middle. Before they got in the car, her and Erin took photos of each other to post on their stories. As Peyton scrolled through her camera roll to find the perfect photo to post, Erin leaned forward and turned her head so she could talk to Wes.

"Wesley, you'll have to keep an eye out for the triplets tonight." Erin said and Peyton's eyes widened. She looked up from her phone to Erin. "I thought you said they weren't going to come?"

Erin looked to Peyton and gave her a reassuring smile. She put her hand on her shoulder and rubbed her thumb against Peyton's exposed skin. "It's just in case, Pey." Erin turned back to Wes.

"If you see the boys just let us know so we..." Erin's eyes look to Peyton to make sure she wasn't looking. When she sees Peyton looking back down at her phone, Erin looks back up at Wes. "Peyton." She mouthed. "Can prepare." She finished out loud.

"Hold up. I don't even know what these guys look like." Wes complained, pushing his head off of his hands to squint at Erin.

Erin rolled her eyes. "They're triplets, Wes. If you see three of the same guy, it's them." She sassed and Wes huffed in annoyance.