Chapter 1

Grey's POV:

Hi everyone, names Grey, Grey Hyoudou and that's right I'm the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. It's amazing right? If you are all wondering if I am a pervert like Issei then you are all wrong. I am not a pervert like Issei, I'm the one who teaches Issei and his perverted friends a lesson for peeping in on girls when the girls are naked by beating them up. Anyway, me and my brother Issei are on our way to Kuoh academy. The academy is supposed to be an all girl school but it became a coed. On our way, we met Issei's perverted friends and now the trio is completed.

Matsuda: "Heyo Issei and Grey"

Issei: "Hey guys what's up?"

Motohama: "We were just wondering if you want to join us in peeping in on the Kendo club again?"

Issei: "Sure, what about you Grey?"

Grey: "Count me out Issei, and if I ever catch you guys peeping in on the Kendo club again, I will tell Sona or I will beat you three up"

I glared at them, and the three of them all stiffened up and went ahead on to school. I'm close to Sona Shitori, the school body president. I met her the day me and Issei enrolled here at the Kuoh academy and to be honest. I have grown to see her as my best friend and as a sister. I help her and the student council out on their jobs. I walked with the perverted trio and finally we arrived at school.

Girl 1: "Oh my god look it's the ice prince of Kuoh."

Girl 2: "Good morning Grey-sama."

Girl 3: "Grey-kun please notice me."

I just sighed and I gave the three girls a wave. I hear them squeal behind me and I see that they have stars in their eyes. While I heard the guys curse at me.

Boy 1: "Curse that Grey."

Boy 2: "He should go to hell."

I glared at them and then I cracked my knuckles before they became pale and ran inside of the school.

Grey: sighs "Every fucking day."

I went inside and I bumped into my best friend Sona

Grey: "Hi Sona my bestie."

Sona: "Hello Grey, how has your day been going?"

Grey: "I'm alright, it's just the same as always. All of the girls fangirling over me while the boys just curse at me under their breaths."

Sona: "Well that's good to hear about your day. I better get going now. Being the president means more work for me."

Grey: "Well alright, I will see you later, bestie."

Sona: "See you later Grey."

She waved bye and I waved back. That Sona is certainly my favorite person at this school.

Issei: "You good bro?"

Grey: "Huh? Of course I'm fine"

I saw him look at Sona and then he looks back at me

Issei: "I see, you were talking to Sona the student president, I'm surprised that you two are besties."

Grey: "Of course me and Sona are besties, I ain't a pervert like you and I help Sona and the student council out a lot."

Issei: "Alright calm down please, brother, I didn't mean to make you angry."

Grey: "It's ok, let's just get going."

Me and Issei walk to class as I keep glaring at him for looking at the girls' boobs. We went to our seats while we were waiting for the teacher to arrive. I sat next to the window and I looked out the window while Issei and his friends started to talk about perverted stuff again. I just ignored them and I just kept looking out the window