Chapter 6

(Authors note: I decided to make Sheele from Akame Ga Kill Grayfia's little sister, so enjoy!)

Grey's Pov

Days have passed since we got our familiars from the familiar forest and we got contracts from time to time. I was laying in my bed with Snowy beside me while I was staring at the ceiling and then I sensed a presence coming from Issei's room so I went to his room and opened the door. I saw Rias on top of Issei without her bra on, I also so Kalawarner getting upset by this and I then saw a woman with gray hair in a maid outfit standing inside of Issei's room.

 I saw Rias on top of Issei without her bra on, I also so Kalawarner getting upset by this and I then saw a woman with gray hair in a maid outfit standing inside of Issei's room

Grayfia: "You must be Grey Hyoudou. Good evening I'm Grayfia Lucifuge, I serve the house of Gremory." *bows*

Grey: "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Greyfia. I'm Grey and I am the pawn of Rias Gremory." *bows*

Grayfia smiles at how polite I am, I look at Issei and Rias with a confused and angry expression.

Grey: "Issei mind explaining what the hell is going on here?"

Issei: "Grey, I swear it's not my fault, and I swear that it's not what it looks like."

Rias: "It's not his fault Grey, it's mine, I must leave so I can think about what I have done."

Grayfia: "Lady Rias, we must go now. We will talk about this tomorrow."

Rias: "Alright Grayfia, I will see you guys tomorrow."

Rias gives Issei a kiss on the cheek, making him blush, she then walks towards me and gives me a hug and I hug back. Rias then left with Grayfia, I walked to Issei and I asked him what happened as Kalawarner clings to him, feeling upset.

Grey: "So what the hell was that all about?"

Issei: "I don't know, she came in here and pushed Kalawarner away from me and got on top of me and asked me to take her virginity so that she can be freed of something."

Grey: "Maybe that's one of the reasons why she always spaced out in the club room."

Issei: "Maybe."

Grey: "We will know what's really wrong with her tomorrow but right now let's go to bed."

Issei: "Night bro."

Grey: "Good night to you as well bro."

I leave his room and close the door, I go back to my room, I laid back down on my bed with Snowy and then I fell asleep. I woke up back inside my mindscape with Kyurem waiting for me.

Grey: "Kyurem, why am I back here? I thought training was over?"

Kyurem: "It is, but the reason why I pulled you back here is because I want to give you my power."

Grey: "What kind of power?"

Kyurem: "The power of the ice dragon."

Grey: "What am I supposed to do?"