Chapter 10

Grey's Pov

Me, Sheele, Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Asia, Koneko, Issei, Raynare, and Kalawarner were walking back home to mine and Issei's home because our club room is on its annual cleaning. So our club meeting will be held at mine and Issei's house, right now we have gathered in Issei's room with cups of tea Akeno has made, while Kalawarner clings to Issei, and while Yasaka, Yubelluna, Raynare, and Sheele cuddle into me with Snowy my familiar and Kunou sleeping at my side.

Rias: "Ok everyone, we will be counting the number of contracts everyone has gotten for this month. Akeno has 12."

Akeno: "That's correct."

Rias: "Kiba 8."

Kiba: "Cool."

Rias: "Koneko 6."

Koneko: "Word."

Rias: "Asia 3."

Grey: "Well done, Asia."

Asia: "Thanks Grey-sama."

Rias: "Issei 1."

Issei looks at him and I smile at him and he smiles back as Kalawarner tightens her grip on him.

Grey: "Well done bro."

Issei: "Thanks brother."

Kalawarner: "I'm proud of you, love."

Issei: "Thanks Kala."

Issei kisses Kalawarner's cheek, making her blush and this action of Issei's makes Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Asia get jealous, upset and they pout, and I chuckle at their response to Issei's action.

Rias: "Anyway, Grey got 20."

Kyurem: "Well done partner."

Grey (Thoughts): "Thanks, Kyurem."

Kyurem: "Your welcome partner."

All of a sudden Yasaka, Yubelluna, Raynare, and Sheele kiss me on the cheeks happily, and they smile at me and I smile back.

Yasaka: "Well done, my love."

Yubelluna/Raynare/Sheele: "Yeah what Yasaka said."

Grey: "Why thank you, my precious girls."

Then we hear a knock on the door and the door opens to reveal mine and Issei's mom carrying snacks and a photo album.

Miki: "Hey kids, I thought you guys would be hungry so I brought you guys some snacks."

Rias: "Thank you mother."

Mine and Issei's mother put the snacks in the middle and everyone started to eat.

Miki: "And here, these are some photo albums of Grey and Issei when they were little."

Issei *whispers to me*: "We are screwed."

Grey*whispers*: "At least my pictures weren't as bad as yours, Issei."

Rias, Asia, Koneko, Kiba, Akeno look through the pictures with mine and Issei's mother for awhile, mine and Issei's mother shows them pictures of our cousin Cynthia, and then Kiba freezes and looks at a certain picture, he takes the picture out of the photo album and shows me and Issei.

Kiba: "Uhm Grey and Issei, do you know this kid with you two and this sword in the photo?"

I lean in close to Kiba and look at what he is talking about.

Grey: "Oh that's Irina, Issei thought that she was a boy and as for the sword, Irina's parents always had it in their home, why ask?

Kiba: "No reason, it's just that sword is a holy sword."