Chapter 35

As Dogday wakes up to the scent of vanilla he's confused. He hears talking in the kitchen, and smiles at what he hears from who he can only assume is Angel and Alya with Catnap. "We miss you both at school, we can't wait until Dogday's all better and you two can return" 'Alya' he thinks said that. He flips onto his belly and starts to stretch, tail side upwards. He yawns and rubs his eye. He sits up on the couch, tail swaying behind him gently as he listens. "It would be gre-" another knock at the door alerted them all. Catnap walked over to the door, but not before smiling towards Dogday, getting a smile in return. Catnap opens the door to Picky piggy again. "Hey Picky how are you?" He asks his friend, Picky smiles towards the cat and responds "great, just wondering if I can talk to Dogday a bit" in which Catnap steps aside and let's the pig come inside before closing the door again. Both Picky and Catnap sat in front of Dogday who was seated on the couch between Angel and Alya. "Hey Picky what brings you here?" He asks as Picky Piggy brought out a notepad. "I just got a few questions to ask you, don't worry they are just about food" Picky saw him tense for a second, but then sigh and slump back into his usual happy self. "Sure thing, ask away!" said Dogday ready as ever.