Chapter 106

"They need names" Bobby thought out loud, making both young mascots look towards her

"They need names" Bobby thought out loud, making both young mascots look towards her. "Oh- I mean like our names, like how I'm Bobby Bearhug" she said smiling towards the two as they looked at each other. "Umm... I.. I'll be Bitty Kitty" Alya said smiling a little. "Nice name!" said Bobby praising Alya, making her smile even more. "I guess I'll be... um.. Sharp Charm?" asked Cameron making Bobby and Bitty Kitty smile and nod. Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty both smiled at Bobby as she giggled "perfect names you two" she compliments as she puts the cookies in the oven.

Dogday had tears in his eyes as the scientists cut into him. "Pl..Please stop.." he begs as the pain was becoming unbearable. "Don't be so upset Dogday, we are just trying to help your friend" Dogday looked where the CEO was painting only to see Hoppy's right leg was his own. His pupils shrunk "y-you're using MY-" "Our" the CEO corrected. Dogday tilts his head in confusion as the CEO continues "you see Dogday, when we first created you, you were ALWAYS ours the moment we had took you from your pathetic parents" the CEO said laughing in the dog's face. "Everything, your whole new body, your entire life, your purpose, is all mine" said the CEO as he grabbed a syringe and stuck it in Dogday's neck knocking the dog out.