meet cute (bxbxg)

bxbxg
dom-theo
sub-stan
sub- alya

context- theo came back from a business trip to find his ex boyfriend and his girlfriend playing with eachother.

kinks- dirty talk,voyeurism, mild degrading

enjoy

As Theo arrived home late from work, he was surprised to find the lights still on. With a grin, he quietly opened the door and stepped inside, not expecting to see what he did next.
Stan and Alya were locked in a passionate embrace, their bodies moving rhythmically against each other. Theo watched from the shadows, his breath catching in his throat as he saw the way they touched each other.

"Alya, are you two fucking here?" Theo asked, his voice thick with desire.Alya looked up at Theo, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "We were just having some fun," she purred, her fingers digging deeper into Stan's hair as he thrust into her.Stan groaned, his hips bucking against Alya's as he felt himself getting closer to climax. "Yeah, just having some fun," he panted between thrusts.Theo licked his lips, taking a step closer to the couple. "Mind if I join in?" he asked, his voice low and seductive.Alya looked up at Theo, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Of course why not," she said, wrapping a leg around Stan's waist to keep him close as he continued to thrust into her.Stan looked over at Theo, his heart racing with anticipation. He knew this was going to be intense, but he couldn't help himself. "Fuck yeah," he groaned, pushing deeper into Alya as he waited for Theo to join them.As Theo positioned himself behind Alya, she gasped at the new sensation. Stan continued to watch intently as Theo pushed into Alya's tight, hot body.With a moan, Alya arched her back as Stan and Theo began to move inside her. She felt their hardness rubbing against her sensitive spots, sending shivers down her spine.
Alya started to ride Stan and Theo at the same time, moving her hips in a rhythmic motion that made both men lose their minds. Their eyes locked on hers as they thrust deeper into her body, feeling the heat and wetness that surrounded them.As the intensity increased, so did Alya's moans of pleasure. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge but didn't want this moment to end anytime soon. Theo grabbed onto her hips tightly, holding her in place as he continued his relentless pace.Alya's breathing was heavy as she looked up at Stan and Theo. Her eyes sparkled with desire and passion.Stan gritted his teeth, determined to bring Alya to the ultimate pleasure.Theo, taking advantage of the position, teased her clit with his thumb, rubbing it in circles as he thrust deeper into her.Stan moved closer, his hips pounding against Alya's. He gripped Theo's shoulders tightly, their skin slapping against each other as they both lost themselves in the moment. Alya moaned loudly, her body shaking with every thrust.Theo's grip on Stan's hip tightened, forcing him deeper into Alya. He could feel the head of his cock brushing against her cervix, sending shivers down his spine.With a growl, Theo picked up the pace, slamming into Alya with a force that made her body jolt against theirs. Stan couldn't help but echo his groans as he pushed deeper, their movements becoming more and more aggressive.
Alya's moans turned into pornstar-level growls as she matched their intensity. Her nails dug into Stan's shoulders, urging him to go deeper still.
As their bodies moved in perfect sync, they locked eyes once again, the intensity of their desire burning bright in their gazes.
"Fuck, Alya," Theo panted out, his hips slamming against hers as he took her roughly. "You're so tight."Stan's voice was rough with lust as he echoed Theo's movements, his cock pounding into her wetness. "God, I love hearing you like this," he groaned out between harsh breaths.As their movements became more frantic, Stan and Theo couldn't resist the pull to kiss each other passionately. Their tongues danced together as they continued to thrust into Alya, who moaned even louder at the double penetration.The intensity of the experience was overwhelming, and they knew it couldn't last much longer. Theo increased the speed of his thrusts, hammering into Alya's pussy as if his life depended on it.Stan matched Theo's pace, their hips slamming together in a primal rhythm. He leaned down to capture one of Alya's nipples between his teeth, eliciting a sharp cry from her. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum," ...he growled, his release coating Alya's insides as he pumped his seed into her. Theo followed suit, filling her up with his own hot load.As their movements slowed, Stan leaned down to start worshipping Alya's pussy with his mouth. He lapped up every drop of their cum, savoring the taste.Meanwhile, Theo knelt behind Stan, using his hands to stroke Stan's hard cock as he delivered a deep blowjob. Alya sat on Stan's face, her pussy still dripping with their combined juices."Oh fuck, Leo... suck that cock," Stan moaned, his hips bucking up into Theo's mouth."I need you to cum in my mouth," Theo said between sucks, his eyes locked on Stan's."Alya... I'm close," Stan warned, his tongue working overtime to please Alya.
"Cum for me, Stan," Alya moaned, her fingers tangled in his hair as she pushed herself further onto his face.Stan thrust his hips up, his cock head popping out of Theo's mouth just as he came. Hot spurts of cum shot into Theo's open mouth, landing on his tongue and chin.Alya's orgasm hit her hard, her body shuddering as she came all over Stan's face. Her juices dripped down his cheeks and nose, mixing with the cum from Theo's mouth."Stan, that was amazing," Alya murmured, her head resting on his chest."You are so good at that," Theo breathed out, a content smile on his face.The three of them cuddled up together, their bodies still warm from the passionate encounter. Stan and Theo shared a slow kiss, their tongues tangling gently.Alya nipped at Theo's neck, causing him to moan softly. He pulled her into a deep kiss, his hands roaming over her body.Theo eagerly returned the kiss, his tongue sliding against Alya's. Stan sucked gently on Alya's neck, causing her to shiver. His fingers traced patterns on her skin, leaving little lines that tingled with arousal.
Theo rolled onto his back, taking Alya with him as they spooned. Stan nestled between them, his arms wrapped around both of them tightly. They fell asleep like that, exhausted but content from their taboo encounter.

how is it hoesss

1067 words
Question of the day : the craziest thing your ex said to you.