Personal help (part I) (bxb)

dom- williams
sub-liam

Context-liam is failing his classes and comes to his favourite teacher for help, personal help.

kinks-student x professor,moderate age gap, kinda toxic , big daddy issues, might be illegal but idgaf

enjoy

Liam sat nervously in his chair as Professor Williams approached, his heart racing with excitement. It had been their secret for months now - ever since Liam had confessed his feelings to his favorite professor, they had been sneaking off to the faculty restroom for illicit encounters.
As Professor Williams entered the restroom, he locked the door behind him and turned to face Liam, his eyes filled with desire. "You know why we're here, Liam," he whispered, his voice low and seductive.

Liam nodded nervously, his hands shaking as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a folder. "Professor Williams," he began, swallowing hard, "I was wondering if there might be some way I could earn extra credit on my final exam."
Professor Williams raised an eyebrow at Liam's suggestion, his curiosity piqued. "Extra credit, hmm?" he purred, taking a step closer to the younger man. "Well... I'm always willing to negotiate with my most promising students."

Liam's heart skipped a beat as Professor Williams's proximity sent waves of desire coursing through him. "I-I was thinking," he stammered, his mind racing for a suitable offer, "perhaps I could help you with some... personal matters?"
Professor Williams chuckled, a low rumble from deep in his chest. "Oh, Liam, you really do know how to sweet-talk me," he teased, running his fingers lightly over Liam's cheekbone before pulling him close.

Liam leaned into the touch, his body responding to the professor's nearness despite the precariousness of their situation. "I-I'm serious," he whispered, his heart pounding in his chest. "I want to help you, Professor." Professor Williams's lips curled into a sly grin as he pulled Liam closer, their bodies pressed tightly against each other. "Very well then, Liam," he purred, his hand sliding down to grasp Liam's ass firmly. "

Liam gasped as the professor's hand squeezed his ass, a jolt of pleasure shooting through him. He couldn't believe this was happening, but he didn't want it to stop. "T-Tell me what you need, Professor,". "Mmm, that's a good boy," Professor Williams murmured, his free hand sliding up to tangle in Liam's hair. "I need you to be very, very quiet for me. Can you do that?"

Liam nodded, his heart racing as he felt the professor's breath against his ear. "Y-Yes, Professor," he whispered back, trying not to make a sound. He could feel the professor's arousal pressing against his leg and it only served to fuel his own desire.Professor Williams smirked, his hand squeezing Liam's ass harder. "That's a good boy," he purred again. With one swift motion, he pulled his underwear down and off, leaving him completely exposed. "

Liam gasped as he removed his underwear, his cock springing free. He could feel the professor's eyes on him, and it sent a thrill through his body. "P-Professor...," he breathed out, his voice shaky with desire.Professor Williams chuckled, his lips pressing against Liam's ear. "You know what I want," he whispered huskily. "I want you to suck my cock." He grabbed Liam's hair and pulled him up, their faces inches apart.

Liam's eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't hesitate. He leaned in and wrapped his lips around the professor's thick cock, taking it as deep as he could. He moaned softly, feeling the taste of pre-cum on his tongue.Professor Williams groaned deeply, his fingers digging into Liam's hair as he thrust forward, his cock disappearing down the boy's throat. "Fuck, that's it," he panted, feeling the boy's tight muscles massaging him.

Liam hummed around the professor's cock, taking it as deep as he could with each thrust. He loved the feeling of being filthy and taboo, and he couldn't wait to feel the professor's cum spurting down his throat. "Yeah, you like that, don't you? Getting your filthy cock sucked by your innocent little student?" Professor Williams chuckled, his voice dark with desire. "You're going to make me cum, aren't you, Liam?"

Liam moaned around the professor's cock, feeling it pulse harder inside him. "Yes, Professor," he whispered, "I'm going to make you cum." His free hand reached between their bodies, and he began stroking the professor's leaking cockhead.As Liam's fingers teased the sensitive head of his cock, Professor Williams's breath caught in his throat. He felt the first spurt of hot cum rising from his balls, ready to fill the boy's eager mouth. "Oh fuck, Liam,"

"Take it all," Professor Williams growled. "Every drop." Liam leaned in, taking the professor's throbbing cock deeper into his mouth as he began massaging his balls with one hand.The professor's hips bucked forward, pushing his cock even deeper into Liam's throat. He could feel the boy's warm mouth and tongue working on him, driving him wild with pleasure. "Fuck yeah,"

The professor grunted, his voice thick with desire. "That's it, baby. Suck me off." Liam moaned around the professor's cock, swallowing every drop of cum as it erupted from the older man's body. As the professor's cock twitched and spurted, Liam felt a rush of pride and satisfaction. He had made his professor cum, and he knew that this was just the beginning of their taboo relationship.

A/n: well sorry for the typos I umm was distracted (azeru's fault)

Byeee see u soon babes

913 words