homeisexual (BxB)

dom-ethan
sub-oscar

context: ethan and oscar decide to make a bet, something that would change how they think of each other

kinks: overstim,kinda toxic, intense degrading, lowkey power play

enjoyy

One day, Ethan and Oscar, who had been best friends for years, started a friendly wager. Their bet was simple: whoever lost the game would surrender their ass to the victor for a hot and spicy fuck session. Of course, being the competitive and adventurous friends they were, they took the bet with great enthusiasm. They agreed that the loser must be completely submissive, while the winner could have their way with their best friend's tight hole in any position they desired.

As luck would have it, Ethan ended up losing the game. His face turned red from embarrassment and arousal as he realized that his best friend, Oscar, now held the power over his ass. Oscar grinned with satisfaction, his heart racing with anticipation of what was to come.

Seeing his friend's discomfort, Oscar couldn't help but smirk. "Well, Ethan, it looks like you owe me a favor. Or should I say... a hole?" he asked teasingly. he was feeling bold. He could sense Ethan's embarrassment, his heart pounding in his chest. He leaned in closer to whisper in his friend's ear. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Ethan. You're going to enjoy it and beg for more."

"Won't that make you gay, bro? You're seriously asking me to let you ass fuck me?" ethan said, looking at him with a raised eyebrow, trying to act unfazed by the situation but clearly feeling a mix of embarrassment and arousal. oscar laughs "It're not homo if you're a homie" He smirks, trying to mask the fact that he's already imagining what it would feel like to having ethan's ass around him.

Ethan, not wanting to waste any more time, grabs Oscar and pushes him back onto the sofa, feeling a wave of adrenaline coursing through his veins. His dick was already throbbing, clearly excited by the whole situation. Feeling a rush of excitement, Oscar grabs him by the collar and slams his lips onto his, pulling him down onto the couch with them. He could taste the saltiness of his sweat and the smell of his arousal, making him harden even more.

As Ethan returned the kiss, they could feel each other's pulsating dick pressing against them, making them both gasp as they break apart for air. Both of them were fully clothed, but that only made things more exciting, as they tried to hide their bulges underneath their clothes. Oscar finally breaks from the kiss, panting heavily as he takes off his shirt. His eyes drifted down to his bulging crotch, and he could see a clear outline of his friend's throbbing dick underneath his pants.

As Oscar continued to stare at Ethan's bulge, he could feel his own dick getting harder and harder. He then decides to slowly undo Ethan's belt, feeling his heart race as he revealed a massive, thick erection barely contained by his boxers. he quickly undid Ethan's boxers, letting his massive cock spring free in all its glory. It was a beast of a dick, thick and veiny, with a massive purple head oozing with precum.

As Oscar takes his friend’s huge dick into his mouth, he can taste the salty precum that had already started to dribble from the head. His own dick is hard as rock as he sucks on it, pre-cum spilling into his mouth. The feeling of Ethan's hard cock sliding into his mouth, made him moan loudly. He could feel the massive dick stretching his throat, making him gag slightly, but he didn't care. He needed to taste every inch of his friend's dick.

Ethan could feel Oscar's throat spasm around his cock as he swallowed it. "Fuck, you filthy slut," Ethan growled, grabbing Oscar's hair and forcing him to take every inch. he grunted as he pulled Oscar's head down, forcing him to take his entire cock. "Suck it like a good little cumslut," he said, holding Oscar's head in place. Oscar moaned around the dick, loving every inch of it.