37

37

3RD POV.

The aura of the triplets fuses into the air, seeping into every inch of the atmosphere. In the distance is an ocean, clashing against its own body in a hefty wave.

The air blows with rage and a howl of an external presence, wandering within the breezes.

In the eerie scene are the triplets. They all have their eyes closed, their legs crossed under them in a sitting position, and a powerful connection of willness in their middle.

Kade, tightening his grasp on Kieran’s and Kyle’s, speaks. “Brother, it is again the time when the crescent shape of the moon elevates the strength between us. It is yet another night of ritual where we connect our minds for betterment.

Finishing, he joins back with his brothers in their silence. The ritual became one through Kade, who realized a long time ago that when they all focused their minds into one, like a big spherical ball, they could grow their powers.

So, ever since then, the brothers have always performed the connectivity whenever the crescent moon settles directly on the ocean, in the presence of nature, and close to the forest—all qualities to strengthen a werewolf. The connection between them thickens, allowing them to be able to reach into each other’s minds, becoming exactly three-in-one, which has given them more power over their opponents.

The brothers settle their breathing and reach into each other’s minds, entering into each other’s thoughts as if it were a door without a doorknob, unclosed and unrestrictive. Having entered one another’s mind, they leave a part of their different existence within their different minds, and that is the minor part of them becoming one.

In the middle of their actions, their bones start to break, crushing from within for another body to be born—one that has been with them from birth, their true form.

Their skin grows slowly in a transformation that unleashes the growth of fur before their limbs start to change and the bones change from normalcy. The aura in the surroundings soon thickens, intensity settling into a vibe of strong powers, and then they all change into their wolves.

A monstrous, humongous creature tears from inside the triplets to the naked eye. Kyle’s wolf is a huge one, completely all shades of brown. He has a darker shade of brown fur from his torso down to his tail, but a lighter shade of an earlier colour on his face. His thick fur, like that of his brothers, beautifies their skin, and the effect of the air blowing through their furs leaves an ethereal sensation.

Kieran, on the other hand, is a beast with grey hair, his fur a darkened white colour and it all rhymes down his entire body.

Lastly, Kade’s wolf, the biggest of them all, thumped into the ground with absolute authority, connecting the minds of the two into his.

Kyle inhales sharply before he releases a strong roar into the sky, followed by Kieran, and lastly, one from Kade that’s got a wave running into the ocean to calm it and the sky rumbling in attention of their capacity.

Done, they turn back into the human shape and walk over to a boulder, where they pick up new clothing to put on.

“I have never felt the power within us raging as much. We have performed this ritual a lot of times to know that much.” Kieran tells his brothers in a low voice, as though he is muttering to himself.

“I felt it too. Something was strange, and it all started with the change in our curses.” Kade contributes, which leaves Kyle to position himself in an akimbo and watch his brothers discuss.

“I am famished; does anyone not notice that? And I want to cock down a bitch as well.” Finishing spilling, Kade shakes his head before resting his eyes on Kieran, who then adds.