55

Kaya’s POV.

Many fucks! This is bad.

My eyes peel at the expressions on the faces of the brothers. Kyle pauses from doing his boot and raises his face, which is no less utterly shocked. Kieran is stunned too, and his hands are hanging in the air with the spoon titled so that the soup drips back into the bowl. And Kade’s brows are separated, his lips parted with his teeth showing to the eye, and there’s a furrow on the skin of his forehead. His hands are folded into a ball as well.

“I demand a repeat of what you just said. Now!” I pray the physician could say something else and blame the triplets for what they must have heard wrong. I pray so. I wish so. And I wish that the ground could swallow me and I’d vanish.

There’s no escape for me, especially not here, where I’m surrounded by the three of them.

“The girl is carrying a child inside of her. It’s growing.”

“Is this news to you?” Kade’s eyes shift to me, but I couldn’t talk. What do I say? I know that I am pregnant but hide it from them. The last few hours of my life is a rollercoaster of problems, and I just want out. “You must know, didn’t you?”

“I...”

“When you say it’s growing, how do you mean?”

The physician’s voice is a tad bit tight, too. “It’s not a fetus anymore, my Lord. It’s now a child. Maybe two of them, who knows?”

He sounds unsure of his evaluation when he says it could be twins, but my whole being suddenly feels so protective of them. Whatever this news may lead me into, I will protect the infant growing inside me.

“Please, the girl cannot be stressed in this situation.” He adds.

“Whose is it?” Kade’s voice has risen at me.

Wait, is he kidding with that question? Oh, perhaps I should remind him of how I was a virgin before I met them, how they were the first to make me lose my innocence, and how they treated me roughly with their cocks almost every night. And how through there, they even marked me so that other supernatural beings wouldn’t be able to touch me since I’d have an essence of their own fragrance.

“Yours.” I don’t know why my voice sounds so courageous, even when I’m quivering inside. “And yours.” My face shifts to Kyle, then, lastly, to the one closest to me. “And yours.”

The three of them go motionless for a moment. It’s no wonder that even men as powerful as them are shocked that someone is pregnant for them. Guess it runs in all of their hereditary genes.

“Oh, pathetic, aren’t you? Desperate for attention, don’t you think?”

“And unbelievably courageous, you should add.”

“Oh, I would, Jared.” Emilie agrees with Jared. There’s something in their tone that makes me not want to trust where this conversation is going to lead. They seem not to believe me at all, and I hope this won’t end badly.

“Ask even the newly recruited set of slaves in the kingdom, and they’ll tell you that they know this thing to be a whore. She sleeps around. All the men have fucked her horrible hole. Both holes, if I’m to be disgusted. Anyway, it’s a lie. She is pregnant, but not for my sons. It would never happen.”

Kade shakes his head before he settles his eyes on his mother. “You heard the doctor. This means she got pregnant a few months before, and when you think of it,

“And when you think of it with your brain and not with your heart, you would see that she’s fooling you all, and you’re not smart enough to understand!” She begins. I hate this woman. Someone, please slap her in the face. Darn!