𝟏𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍 , 𝐕𝐎𝐍 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝟒𝐀𝐌

"DAYVONNN." Jayda whined tryna push me away. She started grinding on my face and I just buried my face deeper in my pussy hearing her moans get louder.

After she got in the shower sobering up I wanted ha to sit on my face. She opened her legs more for me and I dug my face all in ha. She tasted good as hell.

Ha thighs started to shake and I used me thumb to start playin with her clit making her cum some more. "Mmm." I groaned cleaning her all up with my tongue.

"Wait wait." She moaned about to lose her balance but I held ha up. She grabbed onto my wrist licking her lips while her eyes back to the back of her head.

She looked down once and I saw the tears coming in her eyes. I rocked ha body all on my face making her stay on me. "Please Dayvon...baby." She whimpered tryna tap out.

"Ride this shit Ma." I told ha.

I gripped ha ass and she started to ride my face again. "Ahhh O-o-oooh." She stuttered tapping out again while arching her back. She came all over my face again breathing hard as hell. I cleaned her up with my tongue and when I let go a bit she snuck out my hands and rolled over on the bed off me.

She was still breathing hard with her eyes closed. I pulled her over to me and gave her a wet kiss making her taste herself. I sucked on ha bottom lip making her moan.

"You sleepy Mama?" I asked kissing on her neck. She lifted her neck more for me while licking ha lips. I licked and sucked all on ha hearing her moan tryna find her words.

"No." She lied rubbing on my chest. I got up from the bed hearing her say something. "Can you hand me my underwear?"

"Why?"