𝟏𝟖

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"THESE ARE CUTE SWEETIE." My mom softly smiled looking at my saint lauren prom heels that just came in the mail.

"Yeah I didn't think they would look this cute in person but they are." I sighed.

"Are you excited? Your prom is tomorrow night." She told me.

"I am, then graduation is a few days away after that it's all happening so fast but I'm prepared." I shrugged. I've been in my mom's room daily trying to cheer her up. She's been in bed for days again, shes hasn't did her hair or anything.

I painted her nails and toes for her yesterday. It really hurts to see her like this but I knew I was protecting her still. Me and Tay both decided to not let her know on what happened to dad. We knew it would break her if she found that he wanted to kill her.

I still couldn't believe it myself I was still hurting as well about it on the inside I even went to his grave last night. I sat there for two hours just staring at his grave stone.

"You're really growing up on me. Your father always dreamed of walking you down the steps for prom. And he definitely would've loved to be here for your graduation." She smiled.

"I-I know." I said lowly.

"How are you and Dayvon?"

"We're fine. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine sweetie seriously. You know it's just some days when I really miss your dad, but I'll be fine."

"I think you should get out the house again mom, it's been days." I said.

"Did you finish your valedictorian speech?" She asked changing the subject.