𝟏𝟗

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"IM STILL A BIT HUNGOVER." I slouched patting the clips that were in my head for my hair. After an entire, lash, eyebrow, and hair appointment I was so drained. I've been up since 8am getting everything done.

I knew I shouldn't have drunk so much last night.

"You're going to ruin your hair honey." My mom said fixing it.

"Mommm." I whined.

"You have to get into your dress Jayda, you prom starts in an hour." She sighed. I got up with a slouched back and walked over to my dress grabbing it off the hook. I stretched and yawned seeing how pretty it was.

So glad my face was still clear after that face.

Of course it would be. Not like Asian could fight.

I took off my robe while my mom helped me into it. "You're going to mess up your makeup don't do that." She said since I was about to rub my eye.

I held my arms up while she pulled it up fixing it. "I don't think you'll need the bra. Unless you want to."

"No it's ruining the dress." I agreed taking it off. I went to the mirror fixing it some more seeing my mom come behind me.

"Your father would've loved to see you today." She sighed.  "I miss him so much."

"So do I." I sighed.

-

After fully being ready I walked down the steps with my brother help seeing Dayvon walk through the door. I smiled going over to him wrapping my arms around his neck.