my unsightly return (not really)

hey guys! it's uh... it's been a while, hasn't it? i just wanna properly say thank you for the support of this fic as to when i was posting it. honestly, this just started on a whim with a couple old discord friends and i think this really stands as a chatfic of it's era, huh? terrible jokes, severely outdated language that i didn't actually really know the meaning of, the horrid fandom jokes. but in a way... it's memorable and it's (dare i say) good. i've moved onto further endeavours now, currently slowly working through a backlog of fanfic requests i need to write based off one of the project sekai units, and i find myself coming back to wattpad every once in a blue moon and looking through what was really the beginning of my 'authorhood'.

apologies for the rambly bit, but what i really wanted to say was, thank you. you, as a community, have really opened my eyes and i don't think i would still be writing to this day if it weren't for the absolutely sweet comments i've gotten throughout the years on this site. take this as my final sayonara to wattpad, as i wont be making any announcements or posts on my account anymore.

so... cya guys. it was a lovely ride while i was here.