Summary/Disclaimer

On the day he graduated from high school, Hezekiah Chamblee was killed by his parents all because he wasn't meant to be a part of their American Dream and that he was a product of rape. Shortly after entering into the void between life and death, he is surprised to learn that he was not meant for heaven or hell and he wasn't meant to return to Earth. He is then sent to a simulated world known as "Nexus," where people like him were sent here and that they view an alternate timeline where they don't exist on Earth.

It is there that Hezekiah not only views a timeline where he doesn't exist but also meets other teenagers and young adults like him, reunites with a crush from his old life (they being close friends back then), encounters with a sly femme fatale with wicked intentions, and learns about his true origin by both God and Lucifer (the deities being brothers themselves). Meanwhile in the land of the living, word of his death would trigger a butterfly effect that would unleash scandals, change lives, and have one of Hezekiah's younger twin brothers expose the family secrets before the family would completely come to ruin. Follow this story alongside Hezekiah Chamblee as he undergoes dynamic paradigm shifts about himself while learning to finally use his voice as his family's forbidden desires would bring them to their downfall.

"What's done in the dark would soon be brought into the light. And what was said in whispers would be shouted loud from the rooftops."

Copyright 2024 by JayDEvers, all rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, redistributed, republished, or photocopied without written consent of the author. Any attempts of either will result in civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events mentioned in this story are used in a fictional manner and any resemblances to the persons mentioned, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

*****************

So...this is actually happening, folks. As you can tell, this is going to be a more-detailed version of the novella that I wrote for the Open Novella Contest. This will have extended scenes, more dialogues, and usages of other characters of this story while I continuously flesh out my MMC Hezekiah Chamblee and his life on Earth as well as that for his love interest Chance Dalton. As with the novella version, my main endgame for this story is to have Chance and Hezekiah as a couple while adding more sensual moments (and maybe a threesome or two with them and a male character). Not only that, I plan to really add details about Hezekiah and Chance's backstories alongside the events leading up to Hezekiah's family's downfall. As for Hezekiah's little brother Cameron, he'll also be used as a key player to help bring down his family for good while establishing a storyline for him.

Right now, I am using the factors that I used for the novella version of the story while intending to really add some volume and "oomph" to the storyline. At the moment, I am going to take my sweet time with this story, writing it one or two chapters at a time to see how things will end up. What I will tell you is that there is going to be a pleasant ending and you'll love how it all plays out.

Just so you'll know, there will be LGBTQ+ characters (mostly gay, bisexual, and pansexual- maybe some nonbinary and transgender people as well), so there will be NO HOMOPHOBIA AND TRANSPHOBIA allowed in the comments. If this isn't your kind of thing, then seek some lighter fare. Also, there will be content warnings (bullying, transphobic/homophobic moments, murder, child abuse that'll be mostly verbal and psychological, and mental health issues), so this story will indeed be marked as "Mature" just to stay on the safe side of things.

Anyway, I hope you guys are going to love what's going down for this saga as the novel version of my ONC '24 project gets underway. Coming up next, it's time to get the prologue started. I know you guys are going to dig this! I guarantee it!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!