Chapter 1: The Wandering Artist

When God created the universe, he created 2 forces of entities, good and evil. Both entities fought for millennium, the forces later evolved into 2 groups: the Celestial and the Enfer. After the Celestial and the Enfer fought and almost destroyed half the universe, God Split their power into 6 pieces, and using the 6 pieces he created the Spirits. God told the Spirits to find a hero to guide them to stop the war between the Celestial and the Enfer.

"You don't actually believe that crap in that book, do you? " said Stella. "Every book is a museum, they have their own history, books are the greatest treasure this world has to offer," said Gavon.

Stella and Gavon are twins who work at a small bar in a town named Glitnir, called The Ægir's Hall in the kingdom of Astro Dawn, Stella is a pretty girl with long pink hair and light blue eyes. Stella wears an old tavern dress. Gavon is a young man with purple hair and blue eyes. Gavon wears an old tavern uniform.

"10,000 years ago a giant meteor crash landed on earth. The meteor's impact granted special abilities to certain individuals within Astro Dawn, the powers are referred to as Astro Energies. Those who can wield Astro Energies are seen as higher in social standing in society" Gavon read.

A kid pulled Gavon's shirt and asked him, "What happened to the Spirits God Created? "6 years ago the current generation of Spirit Warriors tried to take over the world, so every nation in the world decided to ally to stop The Spirit, they say the battle was fierce. It took the combined force of every country to take the Spirit Warriors, even after the battle, the alliance lost over half their forces'' said Gavon.

The little boy replied, "I thought you said the Spirits are meant to protect people. Why would they try taking over the world?"

"Who knows? All I know is that this country was a better place when The Spirit Warriors were here, but now this country...no, this world is a shitty place with poverty, hunger, and wars. "

"Stop putting such nonsense in the kids' heads," said Stella.

"GET BACK TO WORK," The Boss of Ægir's Hall screamed. "I'm going to make enough money. I am going to join the-" Gavon Mumbles as he is interrupted. A man barges into the bar, the man standing at over 6 feet and wearing a strange demonic mask on his face, his clothes ripped, holding a big duffle bag. Gavon and Stella looked horrified. Gavon approaches the man and stutters, "w-who...are you?

The masked man looks down at Gavon and replies, "FOOD"!

The Masked man faints in front of the bar. A few hours later, the Masked man wakes up.

"You're awake, here you go. You wanted food, right? And here, your clothes seem like they have been through a lot. Stella offers the masked man a plate with chicken and she gives him a coat. Gavon says to Stella,

"YOU CAN'T FEED STRANGE MONSTERS, WHAT IF HE EATS US?"

"Relax, I am not a monster. I am a human I think? I appreciate you guys for saving me." The masked man replies to Gavon as he takes off his mask, The masked man has short black hair with bright violet eyes. He takes a bite of the food.

Stella asks the masked man, "Who are you? "

"My name is Yato and I am a wandering artist, I couldn't sell my artwork. Also, it feels like I'm starving to death, so thanks for the food. By the way, this is my friend Fenrir.'' A little black turtle came out of Yato's shirt, and Stella looked fawn over Fenrir. "Who are you guys?"

"My name is Stella Galaxis and this is my brother Gavon Galaxis. We work at this bar."

"You should let me repay you somehow. Without you, I would have died, is there anything you need or want? '' Yato asks Stella. Fenrir eats Yato's chicken.