Chapter 2: Astro Knights

Fenrir's shell opens and Stella and Gavon are amazed by the base inside the shell. "Come inside, I have places to be," said Yato. They run inside the turtle, startled by Yato's comment.

"Fenrir's shell has 8 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 labs, 3 training halls, and 1 garden," said Gavon, after touring the base.

"SO TELL US, WHAT ARE THE OTHER SPIRIT WARRIORS LIKE? WHERE ARE WE GOING NEXT?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BEGIN MY TRAINING?''

Yato replies "Light is really smart, Earth is pretty violent, Water is nice, Wind is mean, and Flame is dumb. And as for where we're going next, I want to go to Dwargen. It's also known as the city of dwarves and weapons. There is some stuff I gotta take over and there is someone I gotta see."

"Is it a girl? said, Stella. Yato smiles. Stella looks away.

"Gavon, for your training, I was thinking that-"

"Did you try to take over the world Yato?" Stella asks. Yato changed the subject.

"It's getting late, I'll show you guys your rooms."

Astro Crater, the capital city of Astro Dawn Astro Knight Headquarters.

Over 10,000 Astro Knights gather in the headquarters. A man wearing black armor walks and all the Astro Knights bow towards him. Supreme Commander of the Astro Knights, Zagion Astria the first prince of Astro Dawn. The supreme commander is given to the strongest Astro Knight in the Kingdom; the Supreme Commander has control over the entire military of Astro Dawn.

"My lord, what is that you wish us to do or who would you like us to crush?" said a pink knight. "6 years ago, the so-called legendary group of warriors tried taking over the world. The former Supreme Commander tried negotiating with them. However, the Spirit Warriors were threatened by his power. The Commander was brutally killed, so every country in the world allied to execute them. But recently I have gotten word that One of the Spirit Warriors has been sighted in a small village." said Zagon.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" said a silver knight. 

"HOW ARE THEY STILL ALIVE" said a pink knight.

"WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS ARE THEY!" said a light blue knight.

''Now then, join me and we'll destroy the Spirit Warriors together and protect this world. Spread the word. Make sure every Astro Knight goes after the Spirit Warriors.'' said Zagon.

''My lord, we should enhance our military strength and let the international alliance know. Those monsters had the power to destroy the alliance.'' said a purple knight. ''Excellent idea, Night Owl. spread the word to every Astro Knight in the world that the Spirit Warriors are to be executed.''

"My lord, may I go after the Shadow Spirit Warrior?'' said a white knight.

''How DARE you utter such nonsense!?'' said a green knight. "I should go instead!" said the green knight. "Your brother lost to a random, who do you think you are to go?" said the orange knight. "MY BROTHER WOULD NEVER LOSE TO A NOBODY! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO MY BLOODLINE." said the green knight. The air intensifies due to their Astro energy being in effect.

"That's enough. If you guys want to go so badly, how about you beat me first?" said the white knight. He proceeds to intensify his Astro Energy and they back off.

"Atomis. From what I heard, you and Shadow Spirit Warrior had a rivalry in the past," said Zagon.

"Yes, I know him very well." said the white knight.

"Very well, I grant you permission to go after the Shadow Spirit Warrior," said Zagon.

"Just wait Yato I'm for you Yato."