Chapter 4: Conflict

"Capture him alive," said Isis.

Yato gets surrounded by a bunch of men in green ninja uniforms.

"Not this charade again. I thought I proved I wasn't a Spirit Warrior."

"I am sorry Adam, it's nothing personal. We can't harbour a spy for an enemy nation."

"Enemy Nation? I think there is a misunderstanding."

"DIE ASTRO KNIGHT!" a ninja said as he charged at Yato.

Yato punched him and sent him flying towards a tea shop.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

The ninjas attacked Yato but he dodged them.

"Crystal Rain." said Isis as she created sharp crystal shards from the sky.

Yato's back was pierced by crystal shards.

"Ow. How the hell am I feeling pain?"

"Stop resisting Adam! You're outnumbered."

"I think this is a misunderstanding, I am just an artist."

"YOU'RE LYING! NO ARTIST CAN TAKE A CRYSTAL RAIN FROM LADY ISIS!" said a ninja.

"I did." Yato said, waving his hand.

"In the canvas of life, pain may be the brushstroke that adds depth and meaning to our existence. Just as an artist transforms raw pigment into a masterpiece, we have the power to turn our pain into a work of art."

He tried to create a black hole.

"What's going on, Aga-"

He gets hit with fireballs.

"Did that get him?" asked a green ninja.

"Alright. it seems like I can't use Spirit Energy, I guess I'll just have to rely on Astro Energy. Fenrir, get my mask ready."

"Fenrir?!" Yato said as he checked his pockets and shirt."

"Crystal Battle Ram."

Isis created a battle ram out of crystal and pushed him with it. Yato used the sword Atomis gave him and blocked the ram, but was sent flying.

"Shit, I can't use Spirit Energy and I can't seem to find Fenrir either. He is most likely with Stella. What would he do..?" he thought.

Yato saw a flashback.

"Kuro, If you ever find trouble in controlling your power, just know that true mastery lies not in the power one wields, but in the skill. Like a seasoned swordsman, one can defeat their opponent not with strength alone, but with precision, strategy, and the artful dance of blade and mind," said a blonde haired man.

Yato landed in front of a shop.

"Watch me old man, I'll defeat them with the art of the blade you taught me."

The ninjas jumped at him with swords, but he dodged them. A ninja tried to stab him, but he grabbed the ninja's sword and punched him with his other hand. The ninja was sent flying towards a house. Yato took the ninja's sword and blocked another ninja stabbing him in the back. He slashed the ninja that tried stabbing him.

"Ignite the fury of the cosmos, Nexus Technique F: Fireball."

The ninjas create a giant fireball together. The fireball heads toward Yato.

He slashes a fire hydrant and water comes pouring out of it and cancels the fire out.

"Damn, are you guys trying to burn the city down?" said Yato.