Chapter 3: Kahl

A Gold Knight caught Atomis and Lana. "I didn't ask for your help, Heim. I am perfectly fine," Atomis coughs blood.

"LORD ATOMIS!" Lana cried in Atomis' arms.

"𓅱𓅲 𓅱𓅱 𓅃𓄿𓅱 𓅱𓅱 𓅂𓄿𓄿𓅱," said Heim in an unknown language.

"The hell?" Atomis said as he gave him a strange look.

A black hole heads towards Atomis, but Heim touches it and it disappears into thin air. Atomis is left speechless.

"𓅃𓄿𓅱𓄿𓄿𓅱𓅃𓄿 𓅱𓅱 𓅂," said Heim in an unknown language.

Atomis pats his head and says, "Where is Night Owl when you need him?"

Gavon wakes up in a large canyon. He looks behind him and sees a giant spider monster and screams in fear. He runs towards Stella and Yato and screams, "WAKE UP! THERE'S A GIANT ASS SPIDER CREATURE THAT LOOKS HUNGRY!" Gavon carries Yato and runs super fast as he's confused on why Yato can't wake up. "Wait for me!" Stella says, out of breath. "That was a close one, right Stella?" Gavon says as he leans on a huge centipede. "AAAAHHHH!" He screams and runs again, and notices a lot of huge insects chasing them.

They get cornered, and Gavon starts crying. Stella starts fending against the monsters with her bow staff. The giant ladybug in front of her falls down and gets crushed by intense gravity.

"You alright?" A girl with short black hair and siren green eyes asks.

"Y-yeah."

"This way."

"Nexus Technique G: Gravity Shift.!"

She controls a mountain with hand motion and it floats up to reveal a fully built underground tunnel.

Stella is surprised but trusts her gut and decides to follow her as Gavon looks super confused.

"Stop, Stella! How do you know we can trust her?"

"I'd rather have a chance of living than getting swallowed by a giant scorpion or something."

Gavon trusts her word, and they all head down the tunnel leading to an underground town. The rocky walls have lamps installed into them, and all the architecture is made out of rocks and iron.

"It's almost time for the Alignment, Yato."

Yato wakes up as if he's seen a nightmare.

"Yato! Are you okay? We've been worried about you!" Stella asks, as she hugs Yato.

"How long was I asleep for?" he says as he sits up on the bed.

"Quite a long time-" Gavon says.

"About 3 hours," An old woman says. She had an eyepatch and a scar on her forehead.

"Who are you?" Yato asks.

"My name is Rune, and I am the priestess of this city. This is my granddaughter Isis.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Isis. Welcome to Kahl," said the girl with black hair from earlier.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Isis," said Yato.

"Well, we don't normally invite outsiders. However, seeing as my successor saved you, we will gladly welcome you," said Rune.

"You should be welcoming us. Yato over there is one of the legendary Spirit Warriors," said Gavon.

A bunch of men in green ninja uniforms surround Yato, Gavon, and Stella. Stella and Gavon pull out their weapons and get ready to defend Yato.

"So, what brought this on? I thought we were friends," said Yato.