I- I Spy with My Little Eye, A Very-Very Cute Guy

When you're in a strict boarding school, overdoing events is kind of a common thing

When you're in a strict boarding school, overdoing events is kind of a common thing. I walked through the crowd and tried my best to get rid of Brian who was clinging to me since the beginning of the dance.

There were red and black balloon hung all over the floor of the gymnasium. Most of the people (and by that I mean the rich kids) wore flashy clothes as if to say hey! Look at me! I'm beautiful because I'm flashy!

Me, I wore a simple strapless dress. It was pearl-white and the dress just ended above my knees. My hair luckily has slight natural curls so I just took few strands of my hair and secured it behind my head with a flower shaped pin. As for my footwear, I wore white heels.

The kids moved in crowds. Some were playing (and by that I mean kicking them in their faces) with the balloons, some were strangling each other with the paper streamers taped to the wall. Girls moved in big groups and every few minutes they surrounded a guy and after they were done, the poor guy looked like he was dipped in lipstick. Few older guys were hanging around the corners of the gym.

"Oh, come on! Just one dance!"

Brian made his way to me through the crowd and I rolled my eyes. Can't the guy take a damn hint?! He was a redhead- like the Archie from the comics- and his eyes were a dark shade of brown. His pale skin made him look like a vampire. He was one of the best in athletics, but that does not give him the right to be so clingy and cocky.

I walked away from him and sat down on the bleachers. For a second I thought I saw a guy who looked like my brother which surprised me and it's not like I saw him only once in the whole evening- it must've been almost three times. So, I stood up from the bleachers and went towards the other side of the room to look for him. The guy grabbed my arm before I could do so and insisted again-and-again. "Come on sweetheart, we all know you want to." I yanked my hand from his grip and he stepped closer.

"NO! Do you want to hear it in Spanish or any other language! NOI!"

God, if it meant getting this guy away from me than I would love to translate it in every single language I knew- which were a lot- and he'd also have to hear some other words which a fourteen year old should definitely not know or speak especially in public. And the reason why I knew so many languages was that, I loved to try new stuff and learn about new cultures because my dad used to tell me their stories.

"Why not?" He asked waving his hands around. I swear I would kick him in his guts. Before I could answer a voice spoke. "Because she's with me."

I turned my head and behind me stood a boy my age. He looked familiar and was raven haired and had oceanic eyes. The guy wore a jacket over a shirt and blue jeans along with a pair of canvas.

Truth be told, he was sooooo C-U-T-E. The best thing about him was his piercing sea coloured gaze.

The guy coughed into his fist and I snapped out of my trance and realized that I was staring. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I looked down towards the floor, hoping that the Cutie- or Brian- didn't notice.