II- The Vice-Principal Is A Monster! (Though I'm Not Shocked)

Kids, if you ever see a scary man threatening someone, take my advice and call the cops and definitely do not go after him! But as usual I did (hey, I was never the one to follow the rules anyway)

Anyway, as I followed them, Dr Thorn led them through the woods near our school. I tried to follow them but because of the large- creepy- trees and their shadows, I got lost in the woods. I tried to find my way out of them but no such luck since I didn't even know where I was heading.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In situations like these, you have to calm down first. If you aren't...well, then you're not much of help to other people now are you?

As soon as I opened my eyes my body was suddenly being pulled towards my right. I could feel my body getting tugged in that direction and then I took a left. I couldn't explain it but I felt getting close to the location.

My heels were digging in the snow and wearing heels while following people in the woods, one hundred percent bad idea. My strapless dress was just up to my knees making me shiver. I rubbed my arms hoping to be warm but nooo.

Good news, I found them. Bad news, they were standing on a cliff overlooking a sea. Dr Thorn (or should I say Dr Maniac) was talking about 'a great stirring'? Whatever the hell that meant. Dr Maniac was giving his big evil monologue which included the words- monster, Olympus and worst, destruction.

I could have stayed crouched behind the trees but no. I had to jump out and put another label of 'prize-over-here' over my head. "Let them go." I said and tried to look powerful and confident but the vice-principal/Dr Maniac just laughed as if I had cracked a joke whereas behind him, Percy was shaking his head so hard and fast that I was almost worried that it might come off. Almost.

"Ah, Miss Pierce. You should not have done that. Now, I will have to take you with me." He spoke in a French accent. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing at his ridiculous accent. "Let them go." I repeated and he smirked, "Or what will you do?"

"I will...uh...call the cops!"

Yes, I cringed and mentally slapped my forehead while Percy did it physically. Hey, I was never good at doing something under pressure! The French man laughed once again. I mean, seriously what is up with this guy?

Dr Thorn/Maniac looked at me and smirked and before I knew, two sharp spike-like weapons came at me. I immediately closed my eyes and held my hand in front of my face- like an 'x'- hoping that they would go through my hands rather than my brain.

I waited, one second, two seconds, but the spikes never reached. I opened my eyes only to widen them and find the spikes dangling at just a centimetre from my eyes. Percy and Dr Thorn were just as shocked as I was but the latter became angry while a faint of a smile appeared on the former's face. I slowly made my way towards the four while the vice-principal was busy being angry.