Jura Tempest Federation

PoV : ?

It was just another morning, but the streets could easily be heard. I would transform and be in my everyday clothes and would immediately be surprised by my subordinate.

? : Rimuru-Sama, I have noticed a carriage of the Holy Empire heading along the quickest and safest route here. Do you wish for me to continue to keep tabs on them?

Rimuru : Alright, Souei. Make sure they aren't up to anything. Report to me when they are within sight range of Tempest.

Souei : Yes sir!

He would disappear before my eyes as he used shadow travel.

(Great Sage, do you have any idea why a carriage of the Holy Empire is traveling here?)

(Great Sage : Answer; They are most likely sending a proxy to determine if you will be dangerous to them.)

I would sigh as I looked at the road that was currently being built. From my position, it looked like it was being built into the sunrise, but I would then leave my chambers to start my daily routine.

PoV : Roiaru

A week has passed and we are about halfway to Tempest, and I am overjoyed! I was given a good allowance to spend and was told to do all I want here so I only have Hina as a restriction!

Me : Hina, how far are we now? It's been hours!

I would peak out the front of the carriage to where Hinata would be commanding the pure white horses where to go.

Hinata : We are just half an hour away. In a few minutes, you will be able to see it.

I would pout as I wanted to be there now to experience these pleasantries many countries have been talking about.

Me : Tell me when we are there, I'll just be back here, all alone.

I would go back into the carriage and would start to make 3D images of the multiple demon lords, and make fights with them based on their magicule count. However, we would soon be at the entrance of the monster nation, where someone with magicules comparable to Frey and Carrion would stand. I would then immediately look outside to see a girl with sky blue hair and yellow eyes. However, she was rather tomboyish with her clothes. Continuing me and Hina would get off the carriage and she would bow.

? : I am pleased people from the Holy Empire are here to visit on... Friendly terms. What brings you two here?

Me : I am here to relax and have fun!

Based on the woman's look, she was clearly surprised by this as it sounded genuine.

? : And what about you?

She was clearly indicating to Hina, so she would slightly bow.

Hina : I am just a bodyguard right now. That is all.

She would then open her arms.

? : I am Rimuru Tempest, founder of the Jura Tempest Federation. I am pleased you are here to enjoy our nation's beauty and pleasantries.

The woman would bow again, and I would clap.

Me : I like you! You should be our guide!

A droplet of sweat would go down the woman's face as they thought,"A weaker version of Milim." Due to the very similar personalities we had.

Rimuru : I will... Gladly... Accept that offer. Please, follow me as I will show you to places you may stay at.

Hina would sigh as I went after the woman playfully. As I caught up, I would be surrounded by the many aromas due to the diverse food selections. However, Hina would make sure I kept following Rimuru until we reached an inn that was right next to this big building. We would enter and everyone in the inn would bow.

All : Good day Rimuru-Sama!

To be honest, I expected just the good day, but the bowing, it makes this seem more a kingdom than a federation. However I would just shrug it off as Rimuru walked to the person who seems to run the inn.

Rimuru : Hey ??? (Couldn't think of name), I would like for these two to stay here over their stay. I will pay for their rooms until they leave, got it?

??? : Yes Rimuru-Sama!

I would then be taken to my room with Hinata and Rimuru following close behind.

Me : Miss Rimuru, why does everyone call you Rimuru-Sama?

Rimuru would then seem to have a depressed face and the person leading us to our room would giggle.

Rimuru : I'm... Not a... Girl...

I was so shocked that I had to lean on Hina.

Me : How are you not female! The voice, the face, the eyes, the hair! How?!

I would be crying as I went into my room. I'm done for today, I can't deal with this news right now. I would jump onto the bed, leaving Hina, Rimuru, and ??? Outside.

Rimuru : is she always like these?

He would look at Hinata with emotionless eyes due to him being mistaken for a girl again.

Hinata : Sadly yes. If she finds someone cute, she loves to dress them up and if they turn out to be a boy, like you, she would just take a hit to her soul.

Hinata would then sigh as she placed her hand on her face.

Hinata : I thank you for the necessity you gave us. However, I think I will have to call it a day due to her.

Rimuru : That's fine. I hope you two enjoy Tempest.

He would wave as Hinata walked into the room and close the door. He would then go back to his place and would sigh.

Rimuru : First Milim, now these two.

He would sigh as he when into his slime form. He would then look out of his window to see the darkness in his nation.

Rimuru : (Great Sage, make me go to sleep.)

GS : (Confirmed, entering sleep mode.)

(END)