Calm After The Storm

Author's note:
Hello! I'm back after a few days past spring break. Some of you might be wondering why I didn't upload anything for the past few weeks, and that is because I had no motivation.  Anyways, as this is just a Fanfiction Au, don't expect everything to be canon.  Anyways, please comment on if you want Chloe or Ciel to join or just keep it Rimuru. I hope y'all enjoy!

PoV : Rimuru

Drifting away from deep sleep, I start to open my non-existent eyes. Soon, I would then fully wake up to Shion and her oversized boobs above me. She would then notice me and would smile, noticing I have awoken.

Shion : Good morning, Rimuru-Sama!

Me : Good morning Shion.

'It seems that their resurrection was safe and sound.' I would then try to get up from her lap, but then she would hold me still.

Shion : Please wait a second, everyone wishes to thank you.

She would then turn me towards them. Then in unison, they would all bow and exclaim "Thank you Rimuru-Sama!" 'Did they practice this while I was asleep to get it perfect or what?' I would sigh as I eternally smiled. To follow, I would then get up and transform into my human form as I walked around. 'Everyone seems to be different somehow.'

? : Rimuru-Sama!

To this familiar voice, I would turn to and would immediately be hugged tight. Who it was, at the time I didn't know as it felt like I was gonna split where she was hugging me at. I just revived everybody, so I ain't dying yet! So I used the very simple solution of Great Sage gave to me, turning into a slime. With this action, I would fall to the floor and I would look up at the person. However, it seems the said person was using me as a support beam, so she started to fall. How do I know it was a she? It is because her chest had fell right on top of my. I guess my slime form does get me all the ladies. However, the girl would notice what landed on me and she would quickly back up and would kick me right where it hurts. Which is nowhere since I have pain resistance and that I'm a slime.

? : *mutter* And I thought Guy was a pervert..

The girl would then pick me up in my slime form and would smile as she started to walk to the living room like area

Me : Roiaru, where are you taking me?

Roiaru : You'll see~.

However, it would be a room where Shuna and Shion were talking with Benimaru just sitting on the side. I would then see him smirk.

Benimaru : Lord Rimuru, do you remember the password?

Eh? This? I thought we already proved everything, but Benimaru's face said otherwise.

Benimaru: Then let's do it. Shion's cooking is- !

Me : Absolutely Di-

I would pause as I saw Benimaru's evil grin, and I would look back at Roiaru. My face said it all, how could she do this to me?!

Roiaru : What's wrong Ri Mu Ru~ ?

Then, I would hear the voice that would comfort me at any other time than this.

Shion : Did Lord Rimuru say something about my cooking?

Benimaru would then smirk even wider.

Benimaru : I guess he wants to have some as a reward for his evolution to demon lord.

Agh! Dammit, I can't escape this! (Raphael : Objection. You can escape this scenario by saying this -)

Me : Oh! Me and Benimaru were just talking about the password HE came up with. If I remember correctly, you said it was,"Shion's cooking is absolutely disgusting."