A Week In Tempest

PoV : Roiaru

After the very informative bath, we would go and spend each hour we had socializing with the townspeople of Tempest and trying their delicious food! I might have to ask Rimuru for these recipes when we're about to leave. Anyways, I made a journal containing the whole week we spent here.

Day 1 :

It was the fairly average day and I made little cameras using my blood so I can determine what Rimuru is doing. However, he seemed to perk and would then look at the small ball of blood. He would then wave at it as he destroyed it. Damn it! It's like he has some subconscious mind telling him that I am spying on him! Anyways, after said failed attempt we would go out and would try these "potato chips". Very unique name for these thin potatoes. To continue, Rimuru took me out to try this "ramen". Why was the food here this unique and delicious?! I will have to beg my sister to let me live here and make diplomatic relations to  just for this food. After the long day, I would be in the bath again, this time accompanied by many of the female monsters of the city.

Day 2 :

Today was the day me and Shuna would try on the various outfits they had. The silk used was soft and durable and could be used for many other things other than clothes, so that's another plus. After a while, we went with a "Kimono" that Shuna was wearing, except mine was black and red.  However, Rimuru has left Tempest as he said he needed to finish a promise he made. Anyways, that was the main part of today, so moving on!

Day 3 :

This morning, a so-called "Champion's Party" arrived in Tempest today. However, they are still quite weak, but this Mjurran caught my eye as she was quite a good magic user and seemed to be a majin. However, they all lost to Hakuro, Mjurran surrendered smartly to save herself some pain. After that, we watched Youm and Gobta receive more training from Hakuro.

Day 4 : 

Today, it was I who asked Hakuro to train me, and he agreed without a second doubt. Gobta would laugh at me as he said I wouldn't be able to be the old geezer. He would then be quickly knocked out by Hakuro. Then we both would take our stance as the fight began.

PoV : Roiaru

We would take our stance as someone counted down for the fight would start. As soon as they said go, red markings would appear all over my body. I would then make a Katana out of my blood as I signaled Hakuro to come at me. No words needed to be said as Hakuro quickly rushed me and I would barely block it. Many would be surprised as they didn't expect someone to block him on their first training session ever. However, he would attack again and each time I blocked, a slash of red stayed. Soon after 8 consecutive blocks, he would back away and I would rush in, the slashes of blood following behind. I would go in for his legs as three slashes surrounded him. However, his agility made it too easy for him to dodge while blocking my strike.  I would send the final blood slashes at him, but he easily parries them and would disappear.  I would then have my hands up.

Me : I give. It's my loss.

A sword would be at my neck.

Hakuro : Good choice. You are pretty mannered with your weapon, but you rely on that blood manipulation you used too much. Then again, you are using it too narrow-minded.

I would bow as Gobta would wake up to see the scene.

Gobta : BWAHAHAHA. I told you! You can't beat the old geezer!

His face would then be filled with fear.

Hakuro : Old geezer you say? Also, I say Ms. Roiaru did pretty well as she was able to block most of my strikes. It seems like I need to ramp up your training.

I would then put hands together and pray.

Me : Gobta, may your soul rest in peace.

Everyone would start praying with me as Gobta was dragged away.

End of Personal PoV

Day 5 :

Today is when I was given a tour around Vesta's little set up. He'd show me the hipokte herbs and how he made him into the potions. Did I get it? Absolutely not! Did I have fun trying to make one and making poison instead? Yep!  After I got banned from Vesta's lab, I would go to the blacksmith, Kaijin. There, I would put in the order for multiple of these 'Kunais' made of magisteel. Why? I just like how they looked cool and I had money to spend. Really helps when your sister is a demon lord and a worshipped goddess of a country. However, he said it would take a few days so I would have to wait.

Day 6 :

Today it was quite boring. I just ate and played,  nothing else to do. However, tomorrow was supposed to be the day Rimuru came back, so that was a plus. (I made his visit shorter - Kunaru) So I just had to wait until the next day.

Day 7 :

It was close to midday when commotion was happening. I felt a little weaker but that didn't matter much. What did matter is that Hakuro had initiated a duel against a human and was somehow losing.

PoV : Roiaru

Me : Hakuro! Are you okay?!

He would have a big slash on his chest as he coughed up blood.

Hakuro : I'll live. However, I have gotten slower due to my magicules being purified. I can only guess this is some type of holy magic.

Holy magic? It can't be. We haven't decided anything yet. I would then turn around to Hinata who seemed to be quite pissed.

Hinata : So they think they can go off and decide things without me?

However, before she could vent her anger, knights would rush in and would start killing children, Innocents, and people who just watched in horror. For multiple minutes me, Hinata, and any who could fight would try to defend. Soon, it would be all over, and the casualties could not relate to the minutes. Then I would see the busty purple haired girl, laying with her eyes closed and blood all over her clothes. We would cover the bodies with cloth and me and Hinata would soon go outside of these barriers. Soon we would arrive at their main base of camp, where the current king of Falmouth sat on his throne with archbishop Reyhiem.

Hello again! This is probably the worst part to announce this but the ship will be Roiaru x Rimuru as I only got one suggestion for the ship. This is final and I will not make any changes to it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the future chapters!